This game is starting to suck.

Headshooterman

I got to lvl 55 on my Sith Inq. Very fun. Finished Makeb. Fun. Did Oricon......waste of money and graphics. Would have been used to continue the storyline.. and now, I'm bored. I used PVP to buy better gear but that's boring. I don't want to do dailies, pvp, and stuff every day Iog on. I'm thinking of unsubscribing. We need a new storyline! 3 more chapters! This game is starting to suck! Stop wasting graphics on Oricon and Forged Alliances! We need 3 more chapters or something like that. Making a new character then a new one, and a new one until they're all 55 is stupid and I'm not doing that. Edited by Headshooterman

I got to lvl 55 on my Sith Inq. Very fun. Finished Makeb. Fun. Did Oricon......waste of money and graphics. Would have been used to continue the storyline.. and now, I'm bored. I used PVP to buy better gear but that's boring. I don't want to do dailies, pvp, and stuff every day Iog on. I'm thinking of unsubscribing. We need a new storyline! 3 more chapters! This game is starting to suck! Stop wasting graphics on Oricon and Forged Alliances! We need 3 more chapters or something like that. Making a new character then a new one, and a new one until they're all 55 is stupid and I'm not doing that.

Seeing as no one has asked yet...

Can I have your stuff?

To give you some advice:

1) Oricon and Forged Alliances are storylines. Oricon's story actually begins way before the events on the moon itself, starting as early as Explosive Conflict (Karagga's Palace was more of an independent story itself with the influence of the Dread Masters being hinted at). Get some more people together, run the ops, and see the story (Still think Explosive Conflict's ending cutscene is one of the best story elements in the game).

2) If you want stories, run a character to 55 in every basic class. There are 8 separate class storylines with 4 per faction, and so far, you've apparently only played one. Make a new toon, grind it up to level 55, and repeat the process with different classes if you want to see the full story content of the game.

3) Play the flashpoints. Each FP has a story in itself, and there are a lot of storylines to experience in those even if they aren't nearly as long.

I got to lvl 55 on my Sith Inq. Very fun. Finished Makeb. Fun. Did Oricon......waste of money and graphics. Would have been used to continue the storyline.. and now, I'm bored. I used PVP to buy better gear but that's boring. I don't want to do dailies, pvp, and stuff every day Iog on. I'm thinking of unsubscribing. We need a new storyline! 3 more chapters! This game is starting to suck! Stop wasting graphics on Oricon and Forged Alliances! We need 3 more chapters or something like that. Making a new character then a new one, and a new one until they're all 55 is stupid and I'm not doing that.

I enjoyed Oricon a lot and the last round of flashpoints (Forged Alliances I & II). That being said, I think they do need to have add a more fulsome story and large planet. However, they've pretty much promised this is coming before Christmas so hang in there.

- Arcada

Contrary to what appears to be the popular opinion, I quite enjoy PvP. Try doing that on one of your toons. Then level the next one to 55 and try some PvP. Have I mentioned that there are 4 classes (4 mirrors), 8 advanced classes (8 mirrors) and something like 24 (24 mirror specs) different specs to try?

To be fair, I think BW would love to do more class stories, but given the games history, I do not think that is going to be plausible for some time, if ever. Personally speaking, I really do love Oricon (Both as a planet and a story) and the Forged Alliances storyline is great. Each to their own, though...

I used to post stuff like this too for the exact same reasons. Now I just let my account lapse and track new stuff on YouTube, if it's there.

To give you some advice:

1) Oricon and Forged Alliances are storylines. Oricon's story actually begins way before the events on the moon itself, starting as early as Explosive Conflict (Karagga's Palace was more of an independent story itself with the influence of the Dread Masters being hinted at). Get some more people together, run the ops, and see the story (Still think Explosive Conflict's ending cutscene is one of the best story elements in the game).

As an Imperial the DM story started for me on Belsavis at level 42.

It was hinted at in Karraga's Palace and started anew in Explosive Conflict. Section X, TFB, the Seeds of Rage/Seeker Droid storyline, Scum and Villainy all lead to Oricon where I finished the Dread Master storyline.

So basically, yes Oricon as a single story is fairly lackluster. Except it's not a storyline, Oricon is the grand finale of the Dread Masters.

Sounds to me like MMOs really aren't your thing.
so? he's part of the demographic that a Bioware RPG is supposed to attract, he's not a WOW end game player but he's still a lost rpg player.

True he got enough of the game from 1 of 8 main storylines.

As an rpg player, he should try another, preferably a non-jedi class.

His statement is true, this game does suck the life out of you, whether you are enjoying it or not, it's still sucking your life.

This game is starting to suck.

thing is he basicly from the sounds of it only plays solo. Honestly if you're a solo player this game isn't going to give you everything. Still by and large you can get MOST of the important story stuff completly solo. compared to most MMOs SW:TORs been pretty good that way

• 2 weeks later...

So take some time off, just log in again when you fel like tryin it out or you just miss wandering around korriban.

It's F2P anyway so if you let your sub end and take some time off, the game is still able to be played on rare occasions like any other game you may own in your gaming library

So take some time off, just log in again when you fel like tryin it out or you just miss wandering around korriban.

It's F2P anyway so if you let your sub end and take some time off, the game is still able to be played on rare occasions like any other game you may own in your gaming library

I agree with this. The OP sounds like they are only enjoying the F2P part of the game.

Going preferred is probably the way to go if you are not a heavy PvPer, Operations etc. And it will save money!

http://www.swtor.com/free/features

We need 3 more chapters or something like that. Making a new character then a new one, and a new one until they're all 55 is stupid and I'm not doing that.

That's like saying the first Harry Potter book needs more chapters. I'm not gonna read the other books. That's stupid.

:rolleyes: