Jedi skirt.....where are some pants ????

TuF_WOLVERINE

I just started a jedi character.. all I can see to find are dresses.. where are the pants ?? I tried synthweaving but all he makes is skirts what the hell? Im not a girl. I need pants ... trench coat I can handle.. why do I need to wear a dress man.. its lame.

I actually liked all the looks of the gear on the start planets for the various classes on the Republic side. I wish they'd have gear that's scaled later in the game with the same basic looks. Knights with vests and pants -- what a concept!

As an aside, yes light armour pants are almost impossible to come by. My Jedi Shadow is maxed out in synthweaving and he's still wearing a skirt --- I mean a kilt.

Get an armormech to make you some custom (orange) pants. They come in both medium and heavy. Light armor pants are quite lacking though.

I have an armor tech but he can only make medium and heavy armor ? weird... my jedi sage can only wear light.

Wish I could use the smuggler outfits.

Edited by TuF_WOLVERINE

funnily enough - the MUSE LOWER ROBE, is a pair of light armor PANTS.

granted they are skin-tight-white-rod-steward-looking monstrosities, but its a place to start looking i suppose.

all the more reason i think for adding an Appearance option to the game

it is something in other MMOs, once you bind a piece of gear you have unlocked that look and can sport it when and if you like

(I know the other players know what I am talking about, not so sure the game designers are familiar with the concept)

Appearance tab and a Dye vendor would go a long way toward identifying with the toon of the day:rolleyes:

all the more reason i think for adding an Appearance option to the game

it is something in other MMOs, once you bind a piece of gear you have unlocked that look and can sport it when and if you like

(I know the other players know what I am talking about, not so sure the game designers are familiar with the concept)

Appearance tab and a Dye vendor would go a long way toward identifying with the toon of the day:rolleyes:

DC Universe Online was great for characters visual customization.

funnily enough - the MUSE LOWER ROBE, is a pair of light armor PANTS.

granted they are skin-tight-white-rod-steward-looking monstrosities, but its a place to start looking i suppose.

The Alderaan commendation vendors have two different sets of pants, these white ones (which I rather like) and a set of green ones with a brown "belt/pockets".

But yes, as a Consular, you can already use any Social pants that suit your look as fully viable gear -- you can then just use the commendations you get on the various worlds to update armoring, mod and enhancement slots for a cost of 11 commendations, vs. 12 for a whole new piece -- or buy the armorings and mods from cybertechs, and enhancements from artificers, depending on the health of your server population.