Hello from cold and windy Kansas!

Acyrotin

Hello there~! My name's Acyrotin. I saw SWTOR when it was first released, but given financial problems, I sadly could not join the community at the time. Now, however, with the free-to-play and my financial problems temporarily fixed, I decided to finally come and make my own little mark on the game.

I am not a newcomer to the Star Wars world, per se. I've watched Episodes I-VI, read whatever comics happened to be on the shelves of the public library, and played many video games. Jedi Knight Jedi Academy, Knights of the Old Republic, Force Unleashed 1 and 2, Commando, I believe I played KOTOR 2, though I can't entirely remember....

Anywho, I find the Star Wars world fascinating. I admit, I'm not the most knowledgeable in terms of lore. But I do enjoy the universe and the creativity that has gone into it.

Now, as for me personally. I am an artist and writer, and I do enjoy roleplaying. I have only have experience in one other MMO, which is DC Universe Online. I actually have a social anxiety issue which makes it difficult for me to speak to people I don't know, particularly with initiating conversations. But, I hope to change that! Once I actually get to know people, I do enjoy chatting.

So, I hope to get a warm welcome here and find my way into the community!

Edited by Acyrotin

Hello Acyrotin, welcome to SWTOR!

Sorry I did not catch your post earlier :jawa_angel:

If you liked KotOR you'll probably like SWTOR as it is the spiritual sequel with a few references. You don't have to group in this game but it's always nice to have a little help here and there so don't be afraid to ask!