Old/New player looking for a group of people to play with

barkdogdog

I'm not sure if this is the best fourm to post this in but I didn't see any that looked better. I've had the game for a while but never did much with it. I don't really find MMOs fun to play alone, so I was hoping to find a small group of players to play the game with, preferably not a huge guild. I'm willing to switch to any server and play either faction. I also have a mic.

• 2 weeks later...
We're on the Imperial side of Ebon Hawk and generally have several people on that would be willing to run with you all. Feel free to check out our guild website at the link below. You can also check out my blog if you are so inclined. OSK is always happy to assist the leveling of our members and we have several crafters that are also happy to help you gear along the way (I personally have a Synthweaver, Artificer, and a Cybertechnician). You can also shoot me a private message here or through the persoanal email attached to my blog page. Hope this helps!

My guild is fairly small but with consistent showing each night. We are a Christian-led, family friendly guild on The Harbinger. Come as you are, no expectations other than the expectation that you treat everyone with the same respect they will treat you with. Obviously, profanity and adult humour are frowned upon in voice coms and guild chat.

Good bunch of folks and we run things with guildies all the time.

I'm not sure if this is the best fourm to post this in but I didn't see any that looked better. I've had the game for a while but never did much with it. I don't really find MMOs fun to play alone, so I was hoping to find a small group of players to play the game with, preferably not a huge guild. I'm willing to switch to any server and play either faction. I also have a mic.

You should move to a more active server. I did that over a year ago and am really happy I did. I moved to The Harbinger, it's the most active server by far and there's tons of guilds, big and small, you can find whatever it is you're looking for. :rak_03: