Consular creation armor

Norgeron

I don't know if that exact robe exists, I had that robe minus the shoulder pads though. I got it on Tython or Coruscant, maybe Esseles. Not too sure about the skirt though, I don't think I've gotten one that quite matched that yet.

I'm reasonably sure it was from a heroic or possibly esseles.

Edited by eldefail

I know which set your talking about, there's the omenbringer set and the jedi initiate's vestments, omenbringer having the same leather clothes color and texture while the vestments are the same model with shoulders but a different color n texture, I'm still hoping to find a set with both.

That is actually the newest cartel armor set for consulars. Lately, they've been previewing the next coming cartel armor set by showing it at character creation screen the week before it comes out.

Not really, the character creation consular set have been there since at least early access which was when i started to play the game. However they might be adding it to the Cartel Market.

The set is the Omenbringer but hooded down as stated before.

Not really, the character creation consular set have been there since at least early access which was when i started to play the game. However they might be adding it to the Cartel Market.

The set is the Omenbringer but hooded down as stated before.

Wrong. The set the characters wear at the creation screen has changed repeatedly. Since they started the cartel armor sets, they've been essentially previewing them this way. That's why this set went up.

Wrong. The set the characters wear at the creation screen has changed repeatedly. Since they started the cartel armor sets, they've been essentially previewing them this way. That's why this set went up.

No, I have never seen char creation change in the preview since early release. Consulars always had that set (caretaker) in preview, Warriors always had theirs, and so on. It's coincidence but they have been working on coming out with these sets since people were bummed they couldn't find them in game.