To <pandemic>

Roastmouse

Kudos to the pandemic Rwz team for braving the odds against us tonight. Hopefully your players are not too put off, as many factors may have put us at an unfair advantage. Gear gap being the main one as a few of your players were still wearing recruit, and your sorc healer was very fragile. The other thing being general war zone experience and communication/teamwork. We encourage you guys not to give up, keep gearing up and practising and we look forward to you guys giving us a run for our money.

Luc

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

translation: midian need to farm guilds like pandemic more to earn more rwz comms. please keep fighting us in vain. we prefer not to have a challenge, so wont compromise on our gear to have a more competitve match. u guys can get half the comms we get while ur gearing up.i thanked u for playing, so i'm really a great sport hahaha

I'd actually like to thank pandemic for doing cheap lvl 27 armorings! Not sure if they got the drop themselves to reverse but either way it's great they are making it available for everyone!

You can farm me anytime for wz comms

2 things:

1) I think Luc is being sincere and his aim isn't to farm guilds like pandemic, why does he need to farm? I would love to see some games from upcoming pvp guilds, <Pandemic> vs <Legit> perhaps?

2) If you peeps from <Pandemic> touch our lowbies again we will whoop your arses twice as hard!

2 things:

1) I think Luc is being sincere and his aim isn't to farm guilds like pandemic, why does he need to farm? I would love to see some games from upcoming pvp guilds, <Pandemic> vs <Legit> perhaps?

Is Luc being sincere when he twinks at 49 at 17k hp, 3 hitting lowbies or is he being sincere when he coordinates 8 man premades in normal wz's? Pretty sure the majority would agree with me that Midian and twinks like Luc have an extremely negative impact on the already small server population server here.

Edited by wikd

Is Luc being sincere when he twinks at 49 at 17k hp, 3 hitting lowbies or is he being sincere when he coordinates 8 man premades in normal wz's? Pretty sure the majority would agree with me that Midian and twinks like Luc have an extremely negative impact on the already small server population server here.

you think he is the only person with a twink? there are pub twinks too - namely Bane (guardian sweep) I think him and This (operative) were the first ones to start the trend.

I'd actually like to thank pandemic for doing cheap lvl 27 armorings! Not sure if they got the drop themselves to reverse but either way it's great they are making it available for everyone!

You can farm me anytime for wz comms

No worries bud. I can make 27 aim and might now

@ Luc Thanks for the encouragement man. We noticed last night that we have some serious gear to grind out :( but more importantly we do not mind you guys beating us every game to be honest its the only way we are going to get better as a group. Was a pretty good start to RWZ winning 3 and getting dominated 1 game by u guys... btw please don't smash our recruit sorc for 8k next time :). and a Big thank you to <Midian> for helping us out with team comps and strategies... in particular Luc, B-ry and Primate you guys are not the jerks everyone make you out to be :p.

Looking forward to future games, thanks again :)

If Pandemic wants to try RWZ without getting crushed by Midian, feel free to whisper or mail me in-game.

I'll set up a republic pug group and we'll take OFF a couple a gear pieces to try and match recruit gear stats.

Ranked comms and rating mean nothing to us, Elite War Hero gives such little benefit and my rating is only 1200 due to similar pug/balanced matches :)

You'll learn more when your team knows it has a even chance at winning and you can actually try out your different strategies without getting crushed.

Edited by Weeeeee

If Pandemic wants to try RWZ without getting crushed by Midian, feel free to whisper or mail me in-game.

I'll set up a republic pug group and we'll take OFF a couple a gear pieces to try and match recruit gear stats.

Ranked comms and rating mean nothing to us, Elite War Hero gives such little benefit and my rating is only 1200 due to similar pug/balanced matches :)

You'll learn more when your team knows it has a even chance at winning and you can actually try out your different strategies without getting crushed.

Sounds good.. but we would rather play you at your best so we know what we have to compete against.. :)

Sounds good.. but we would rather play you at your best so we know what we have to compete against.. :)

Fair enough no constraints, but we would still like play against you with NES team 2 though. We have a lot of capable players that don't get a chance to play RWZ because the main team is full.

Edited by Weeeeee

Fair enough no constraints, but we would still like play against you with NES team 2 though. We have a lot of capable players that don't get a chance to play RWZ because the main team is full.

your team could just queue, most nights lately someone is queuing for rwzs.

Props to Pandemic for still queuing after we played you, we weren't sure if you did because we didn't come across you again that night!

I would much like to keep this thread on topic, but i will say that lots of people twink, i for one am a serial twinker (i'm just really lazy to try these days). You know what beats a lvl 49 twink - another one ;) Any pub guild can coordinate 8man premades, whether they're good enough to beat midian is another story.

I would love to see some games from upcoming pvp guilds, <Pandemic> vs <Legit> perhaps?

Right now Legit's not in a position to form a half reasonable group composed of a balanced set of classes that are PVP geared. Being a guild in the forefront of the PVE scene has left us little time until now to have a bit of fun and get our toons up to a relatively "competitive" gear level for PVP. Although in the not too distant future this IS something that will be holding our interest.

your team could just queue, most nights lately someone is queuing for rwzs.

Props to Pandemic for still queuing after we played you, we weren't sure if you did because we didn't come across you again that night!

The last time i qued for ranked without organising with the opposing faction before hand, we had a some serious drama on our hands (i refer to the Nightmare Council vs Pub pugs incident).

So nah, i'd rather organise it before hand,

The last time i qued for ranked without organising with the opposing faction before hand, we had a some serious drama on our hands (i refer to the Nightmare Council vs Pub pugs incident).

So nah, i'd rather organise it before hand,

This past week I've vs'd Midian, Midian/boss (Offline or w.e), Pandemic, Ewokalypse, KOTF. Most of the were unorganised or whispers half an hour before.

So you should just pull a team together, queue or whisper on the night. Ranked is happening often, get in on it