• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 year later...

Sounds interesting.

UlaVii has something vaguely similar-ish on ToFN:

Openworld Weekly PvP Massacre Invitation

Personally, I think it sounds interesting. Perhaps we could use this as a kickoff to eventually start doing more open world PvP?

(EDIT: It just occurred to me; if you're opening this up to Imp and Pub, do we want to ask everyone to try and avoid ganking members of the opposing faction? Does that actually work/gain any traction with people?)

Edited by georgemattson

Sounds interesting.

UlaVii has something vaguely similar-ish on ToFN:

Openworld Weekly PvP Massacre Invitation

Personally, I think it sounds interesting. Perhaps we could use this as a kickoff to eventually start doing more open world PvP?

(EDIT: It just occurred to me; if you're opening this up to Imp and Pub, do we want to ask everyone to try and avoid ganking members of the opposing faction? Does that actually work/gain any traction with people?)

The upside of this even is that Slippery Slopes is a sanctuary zone, folks can get here as soon as they have a ship, sooner if they have housing on Nar Shadaa on their account :D Its been the location since I started this way back when.

Its been a great place to recruit or find a guild. We have had some dueling but ganking unless you leave the promenade has not been an issue. Communication between sides is done via /say

Also I will be in a voice chat with my Republic side guild and we will have folks from both sides to represent.

I attend as Irrissa since that is the name on my account. She is my Imperial Operative. Look forward to seeing you there.

Order of the jedi prophecy would like to attend. Sounds like an intriguing event.

I will be there as Veilveatah.

What day and time does it start this month?

Regards,

Veil

This month it is on Friday March 27th and starts at 9:00 Central Time. Though folks often start showing up a bit soon. It can get busy. I remember one Meet n Greet where we had I think 3 instances because we had such a great turn out we couldn't all fit in one. That was awesome

This month it is on Friday March 27th and starts at 9:00 Central Time. Though folks often start showing up a bit soon. It can get busy. I remember one Meet n Greet where we had I think 3 instances because we had such a great turn out we couldn't all fit in one. That was awesome

PM? If so I guess I should be less anti-social given this is an mmo and attend, as Gaffin.

Do these happen once a month? Regardless, as the most senior member of our high council I am officially vouching for our attendance. Tao Covenant will be sending at least one representative. Our web site is in my forum tag, but for additional information please see our recruitment thread below.

Tao Covenant Recruitment Thread

~Lecto

PS: Thank you for all your hard work Irrissa

Do these happen once a month? Regardless, as the most senior member of our high council I am officially vouching for our attendance. Tao Covenant will be sending at least one representative. Our web site is in my forum tag, but for additional information please see our recruitment thread below.

Tao Covenant Recruitment Thread

~Lecto

PS: Thank you for all your hard work Irrissa

I used to do them every month, but attendance dropped off a bit and health reasons have kept me playing a lot lately but I have had a number of folks ask me when I would be doing this again. So for the Spring.. here we are. Having a Spring Fling

Thanks to the great group that came out tonight. Prizes and goodies will be going out to the names of the folks we got on the "guest list" tonight.

Special thanks for the dancers, the entertainers and the fun duels

I was asked to bring these back on a monthly basis. As long as there is interest I am game to keep this up.

Hope to see more of you out next month.

Traditionally we have held them on the last Friday of the month.

Special Thanks to:

Sith Imperial Navy

Black Widow Company

Exiled Hand

Revan's Legacy

Ascension

for having members there, for donating prizes and for adding to the fun. Great guilds all, If anyone wants to learn more about the guilds let me know. I have contact info for the officers.