Conquest User Interface Window 5.8

Aberd

I do and do not like the new conquest windows/interface. More on the dislike side, it is hard to follow and needs A LOT of massaging.

First what I like

• Guild and personal conquest have their own windows.
  • Rewards are easy to find.
  • Progress toward goals is easy to see

Now what I do NOT like and what needs to be improved

• Both windows, Increase text size! 6 and 8 point font sizes are simply too small, even 10 point is, IMHO, too small. Minimum text size needs to be at least 12 point. Not all of us players are in our teens and 20s with 20/20 vision.

Personal Conquest window:

• Time remaining text and bar need to be together, in close proximity not on opposite sides of the window. Better yet, drop the countdown bar entirely.
  • Increase Stronghold bonus font size at least 100% larger than current.
  • Personal Rewards: increase font size 100% larger, icons 20%.
  • Objectives section:
    1. Add color to the icons.
    2. Add a completion bar to Objectives list.
    3. Increase font size of points rewarded.
    4. Move tracking button to lower right and label.
    5. Allow sorting to be min-to-max or max-to-min, player selectable.
    6. Change color/highlight completed Objectives.

Guild Invasion

• Label guild player leader board, and increase font size.
  • Add spacing between guild player leader board and planet being invaded. Better still, remove "Invading Planet" from this area, redundant with Invasion Targets panel.
  • Invasion Targets
    1. Increase font sizes
    2. Increase graphic sizes unless you are planning to add fourth level of rewards.
    3. Scroll bar is unnecessary, remove.
    4. Highlight planet being invaded, do just add text saying "INVADING"
    5. Put current leader for each planet under "Current Leader" text. The names are getting cutoff.

[*]Increase font size of planet leader board, what is that 4 point font size?

[*]Add scroll bar to Planet Leader Board to facilitate the larger font size.

[*]What is the point of the old server names next to the guild names? Omit to allow for larger font size.

No explanation of the symbols are given. It's all guess work in terms of gold triangle = invasion bonus? Silver triangle = none. Scrolling up and down that list of objectives is awful.

I assume someone has said making completions legacy wide makes the whole thing a terrible chore. I want to use xp boost week to level - not to grind conquest which is just a small part of my game.

Edited by RDCH

No explanation of the symbols are given. It's all guess work in terms of gold triangle = invasion bonus? Silver triangle = none. Scrolling up and down that list of objectives is awful.

I assume someone has said making completions legacy wide makes the whole thing a terrible chore. I want to use xp boost week to level - not to grind conquest which is just a small part of my game.

Per Eric's post they mentioned the confusion. Hopefully they fix it to make it much more clearer soon and add more help or information to acknowledge it.

[*]Change color/highlight completed Objectives.

This is my favourite part of the suggestions. Make it very easy and fast to find out what has been already completed and what not. Something like:

Green mission = available, but not started yet

Yellow mission = available, in progress

Red mission = unavailable (for now), done

This is my favourite part of the suggestions. Make it very easy and fast to find out what has been already completed and what not. Something like:

Green mission = available, but not started yet

Yellow mission = available, in progress

Red mission = unavailable (for now), done

Those colors would work for me. As it is, with the tacking box on the left, I'm thinking it is trying to indicate completion.

On the subject of DISLIKES -- I definitely DISLIKE how the devs have "streamlined" crafting War Supplies so that low level crafters CAN'T do it anymore.

You used to be able to craft your first tier of them at crafting level 150 , your second tier at crafting level 300 and your third at crafting 400.... when you were able to craft the appropriate level of assembly components.... NOW you have to have ALL tiers of components up to crafting level 400. This pushes lower level crafters completlely out of being able to contribute War supplies to their guild efforts.