Hiya,

Last week I ran TFB HM on my tank & we pretty much walked through it no problems, not a single death in raid, this week after early access we went through with same group except 6 of us were level 60 in improved 186 armour & the other 2 were 55's still.

Now we didn't struggle too much till operator Ix where the 2nd tank who was still 55 kept taking massive damage from the Regulators. After we both looked through our combat logs from this week & the week before we noticed the regulator Fragment damage was almost double what it was the previous week..

Example: the whole log was like this.

1 Week ago

20:19:27.744 Regulator hits you with Fragment for 6,323 kinetic (shield) (absorbed 302) damage

20:19:40.476 Regulator hits you with Fragment for 10,109 kinetic damage

Tonight

20:37:08.729 Regulator hits you with Fragment for 17,368 kinetic damage

20:37:27.984 Regulator hits you with Fragment for 17,368 kinetic damage

So why do I take so much more damage now I am higher level & in better gear that I did 1 week ago?

We ran DF HM on Friday & struggled with that as well but at the time we put it down to the healers not healing as well as they used to, it wasn't till the tank who was normally quite sturdy was dropping in seconds to the adds on Ix that we decided to really look at the logs & see what was going on.

Example: the whole log was like this.

1 Week ago

20:19:27.744 Regulator hits you with Fragment for 6,323 kinetic (shield) (absorbed 302) damage

20:19:40.476 Regulator hits you with Fragment for 10,109 kinetic damage

Tonight

20:37:08.729 Regulator hits you with Fragment for 17,368 kinetic damage

20:37:27.984 Regulator hits you with Fragment for 17,368 kinetic damage

So why do I take so much more damage now I am higher level & in better gear that I did 1 week ago?

I can confirm the Regulators are doing more damage now in HM.

My team ran this fight the week before 3.0 and the average unshielded Fragment hit for 11,321 (on an Assassin tank in full 180 armorings with 4 piece set bonus). Now, after the expansion we ran it with the same composition and in even better gear and the average unshielded Fragment on the Assassin was 19,268.

However, our healers had no problems with the fight and our tanks never got low on health.