My original character name

Teranion

Well thanks for the quick reply. I just find it extremely frustrating and i know that the name was not taken before the transfer as I'm the only person that ever uses this name in any MMO/Xbox Live etc. I bet when I find out who it is it will be some level 15 who played for free on my old server and just saw my name and thought it would be fun to steal it....

Aloha guys,

yep, i understand the rage.. Happened same thing to me and i am really disappointed in this way of solution.:mad: I mean if I wanted to transfer my characters to another server, GMs answered my ticket negatively - that i already play on destination server so transfer isnt possible. Now they moved many people to server i play for few months and my character name´s taken. Rule of transfer sais transfered char has to change name if its already taken and by forcing the players to move to destination servers the developers had to know there would be problem like this. Instead of solving it, they simply force us to rename characters and answer our tickets about pointing on rule breaking by stupid, for me sarcastic answer, where they describe how to rename a character. i mean DAMN, to be treated like some undeveloped person nonunderstanding the issue instead of offering a solution is a bit rich. I see that "pay and shut up" works here fine with a butler smile. And yea, i am in a rage too, I understand the problem but i hate answers and solutions like this. And forcing us to rename our legacy names is the last drop. This is messing up the pleasure of the game and I see here on a thread I am not the only one feeling that way. Sorry for the long reply - sincerely Me..