Casual/Moderate player looking for Guild

AurisGamer

Hello to all who are readying this.

My name is Alex, I am a 16 year old student that lives in Europa (so EU server Guild prefered). I play 2-5 evenings in the week and also sometimes throught the day, i have a real life and school is very important so i wont always have time to play. Just putting it out there! :)

Experience: Well I played WOW for a very short while lets say up to lvl 40 and stopped because I didnt like the aspect of the game and most of all hated the story. I tried out many other diffrent MMOs but never got to a high lvl because they didnt interest me. Ive been playing Swtor for about 2 weeks and have loved every single minute of it since I started, I have alot of lvl 10-20 character because I liked to look at every single class.

What im looking for in a Guild: I am looking for a Casual/Moderate Guild that has a good social Community but also a strong gaming community, a guild that helps out its members and is open to anytype of game play. I dont mind playing PVE but who doesnt love the feeling that PVP gives you so I'm open to all styles (Il even RP if i have to).

What i can give to the Guild: I am a funny guy, i love making jokes and just having fun but i am also a serious player. I have a Headset so i can talk on TS,VOIP whatever is required. I am always open to try out diffrent set ups and dont mind being a DPS,Tank or Healer. So what im saying is that with me you can have fun but also some serious game time :)

In the end i hope someone is interested :D

See you guys in the World of SWTOR :D

Regards Alex

Alex,

Check my sig for information that might help you if you don't find a guild immediately through this post. It sounds like you're exactly who I want to help with the site.

If I knew of any decent guilds, I'd suggest one. Unfortunately, I'm more of a lone wolf type, so I don't have any recommendations. Good luck in your hunt, though.

-DZ