Charged Matter Transubstantiator (CMT)

eJrEYTH

So once again BW has made it impossible to get the best gear! The only way to get CMTs is through Ranked PVP? EVERYONE knows how impossible it is to get into ranked pvp as a solo player. So I am going to have to buy them off the GTN for 7 million per?!!!! How the hell will we craft the new augments?!!! I have been with this game from the beginning, I have done grind after grind from level 1 to 70, and gear to 248. Would you please make it possible for a non pvp player to get what we need to craft. I know they are in the command packs, and way few and far between. Loyal players that have been subscribers for years, buying cartel packs, and like usual if you are not a PVPer you get screwed. Please find another way to get them that is fair to all.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
It would be nice to have a guaranteed drop from something other than PvP ranked. I have frequently seen the Encrypted Memory Core upon completing Group Finder Operations. Perhaps add TMC to this and make it a choice of material to receive? Just a thought.

Solo player doesn't need the best available gear... Also, boost from new augs is not that important if you are not playing hardest content in the game.

No kidding.

But they, along with casuals, somehow feel that they *must* have the best gear in the game and that they should get it for doing nothing. Sad.