Class for pvp

Hansojojo

"Scoundrel and Commando for big heals"

Just to be totaly clear. Dont play the Scoundrel or Commando for anything other than heals in pvp.

You are food for the sharks as dps.

Disagree. While I don't play rateds on my Scoundrel and Commando, I have a lot of fun as a BM+Scrapper and Assault hybrid. Granted, the latter isn't perfect for 1vs1, but with proper movement and positioning, it can do very well.

Edited by Helig

In terms of dps sentinels and vanguards are typically the most popular pvp classes. At the moment also dps guardians as the FOTM. But it all depends mostly on skill, so you can find shadows and sages that do as much damage as the best sents and vans and due to their unique all-around skills they are good to have. Good dps scoundrels could also be of use, but I wouldn't like many in a team. DPS Commandos good before 50 but wouldn't like a single one at 50, unless they are healers.

In terms of healing, all healer classes are good and they work in different ways, sometimes complimentary.

Tanks, well for pvp mostly are not desirable. They can be excellent for hutball but not so much for the other dps zones.

Marauders fight viscously but it always end the same ..

Bang, Bang .................... opponent drops

Sniper/slinger returns to cover & "Snickers." Marauder thinks he actually killed something....

Ignorance is Bliss

PS:::::

Tanks, well for pvp mostly are not desirable. They can be excellent for hutball but not so much for the other dps zones.

Really!?! If you have a healer (which you should) Tanks are a must to bring to the field. My hybrid BM Jugg pulls 300k protection, and if I choose to spec rage in tank form (only with good healers) I'am now am covering 2 roles Dps and Tank. A match last week it made all the diffrance. I had thrown up 540k dps with 389k protection, the other rage spec jugg got 840k dps but my team won because are healers never died. A jugg can negate 70%-100% damage to there healer in 2-3 moves guard 50%, taunt 30%, intercede 20%.

Tanks are only as good as there team, a tank can change the result of a battle ... Having one can mean the diffrance between a W or L.

Edited by IronScarlet