StarWars Games - What do you else play ?

BobaFurz

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Where Do I begin........I guess....with Dos operating System

Star wars - Dark force

Star wars - Dark forces

Star wars - Out Cast

Star wars - Jedi Academy

Star wars - X-wing

Star wars - X-wing vs Tie Fighter

Star wars - Galaxy's MMO chiliastra Master of PVP Space Fly........solo fly in a maxed out Gun Ship

Star wars - Republic Commandos

Star wars - Force unleash

Star wars - Force unleashed 2

Star wars - Battle front

Star wars - Knights of the Old Republic

Star wars - Knights of the Old Republic / Sith lords

Star wars - Rouge Squadron

Star wars - Kinect Star wars / xbox 360

In the large group of star wars games I work for lucas arts as a beta tester and currently still do.........

I have all current Assassin creed games and a new shiny belt buckle too

Edited by JadenStar

Well I'm love most of the Star wars video games!, it's kind of interesting that almost no one mention ''Star wars Empire at war!'' strategy game, I love that game its a best real time strategy after ''Total war'' series... Edited by sandisrd

well i play the the leader as far as I am concerned in MMO's from SOE (Sony On line Entertainment ) game Everquest II !! he game that sets the standards on quest/mission lines and the player its surprises me in the threads here that the game that is market leader is so over looked

the reason I change is the love foe the Star Wars saga and My son plays it and was invited to play and enjoy the game playing together so don't rubbish me in further comments in reply comments

that's What else I play !!!

The Super Star Wars Trilogy. (finished)

Shadows of the empire. (unfinished)

Jedi Knight: Dark Forces 2 (Unfinished)

Jedi Knight: Outcast (finished)

Jedi Academy (Finished)

Star Wars: Masters of Teräs Käsi (finished)

Lego Star Wars (finished)

Star Wars Battlefront (finished)

Star Wars: Episode III – Revenge of the Sith Ps2 (finished)

Star Wars: Episode I – The Phantom Menace Ps1 (finished)

Star Wars: Empire at War (unfinished)

Star Wars Episode I: Jedi Power Battles (finished)

There are more of them, but i just can't remember them all.

The Super Star Wars Trilogy. (finished)

Shadows of the empire. (unfinished)

Jedi Knight: Dark Forces 2 (Unfinished)

Jedi Knight: Outcast (finished)

Jedi Academy (Finished)

Star Wars: Masters of Teräs Käsi (finished)

Lego Star Wars (finished)

Star Wars Battlefront (finished)

Star Wars: Episode III – Revenge of the Sith Ps2 (finished)

Star Wars: Episode I – The Phantom Menace Ps1 (finished)

Star Wars: Empire at War (unfinished)

Star Wars Episode I: Jedi Power Battles (finished)

There are more of them, but i just can't remember them all.

Finish that! The Skyhook battle at the end is awesomesauce.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Computer game wise I've only played the X-Wing & TIE Fighter series of games......hoping someone remakes them to work on today's Windows 7 & 8 PCs.

My Star Wars gaming is more of the role playing variety with the old D20 system and miniature games. I've just started playing the new X-Wing miniature game made by Fantasy Flight Games. The miniatures come prepainted and are really well done.

http://www.fantasyflightgames.com/edge_minisite.asp?eidm=174&enmi=X-Wing

Holy... i play/played lots of star wars games, like de Dark Forces/Jedi Knight saga, Battlefront 2, Star Wars KOTOR I and II(the best star wars games evar!!), Lego Star Wars (xP), SW the Force Unleashed I and II, holy and more i cant even remember all xD

Favorite Star Wars game of all time, for flavor and "Star Wars feeling" was Knights of the Old Republic.

KotOR II was a better game, and had stronger writing, but went down a different path than the classic movies. Still one of the best RPG's I've played.

Battlefront I was a classic, and the sequel just took the ball and ran with it, making a good thing great. The last time I was home, my girlfriend's kid sister was playing that game and I almost had a nostalgia overdose.

The TIE games were fun, but I've never been much of an aviator myself, always preferred the thrill of blasters and hiss of lightsabers. Jedi Knight and Academy were fun games, as was Obi-Wan (a forgotten X-Box title that was actually quite well done). I feel that those games belong to a lost generation of play styles, back when 3D environments were still exciting and new.

Never played SWG, but wishing I had. SWTOR is far and away my favorite star wars game, however. Bioware really surpassed my expectations for this round.

There are a lot of StarWars games out there, which games do you play besides swtor ?

I did look in my games collection and after playing swtor I was into StarWars a lot and did remember on - I didnt play the game for at least 4-5 years. I was really surprised about the game playing it after a long time.

STARWARS - BATTLEFRONT II

It was released in 2005/2006 and Iam amazed about the graphics which are actually really good and how much fun are Space Missions aswell, driving vehicles on the ground !

Imperial Ground Troops taking over a capture point:

http://img6.imagebanana.com/img/ydkpz65d/screenshot_0005.jpg

AT-ST and Imperial Tropper on speeder

http://img6.imagebanana.com/img/jaxxohop/screenshot_0016.jpg

AT-ST in fight with Rebell Troops

http://img7.imagebanana.com/img/5g3edzyy/screenshot_0013.jpg

"Shadow/Assassin" with dual saber

http://img7.imagebanana.com/img/b7ingqbe/screenshot_0048.jpg

Space Combat

http://img6.imagebanana.com/img/2zhwtrfv/screenshot_0028.jpg

http://img7.imagebanana.com/img/0yywwkzf/starwarsbattlefrontii200505240420089.jpg

So what StarWars games are you playing besides Swtor ?

No, it's "What else, do you play?" not, "What do you else play?" that just looks stupid.

My first star wars I got when I was 5. It was Lego Star Wars, the original one w/ the prequels. I always seemed to love the lore scenes more so than the actual game content. Soon thereafter I played battlefront which revolutionized my star wars experience. I got the next Lego star wars game but battlefront was still more awesome. Star Wars battlefront 2 took story content to a whole new level for me. I remember when I was about 7 and I watched my Uncle play KOTOR on his xbox. The game was sooooo over my head but I was awestruck by this RPG. With KOTOR still in the back of my head, I went on to get Galactic Battlegrounds which I also liked. As much as I'd like to be however, RTS games are so over my head. Finally when I was 12 and my Uncle got a 360, he said I could borrow KOTOR and after I beat it, he'd give me KOTOR 2. During this time I got the force unleashed games but didn't care to much for them in comparison to the KOTOR's, By far the best games ever for me at the time. My uncle then told me about SWTOR and I was mindblown. I had no idea what an MMO RPG was at that point in time. For me, it was the culmination of everything I loved about Star Wars into one game. After he told me the aspects of a modern day MMO, I decided to rp once the game came out. Story Content wise, it was everything beyond my wildest dreams for Star Wars. To this day I still love RP'ing. Well there is my story :)

I still have my copies of Xwing vs Tie Fighter and Tie Fighter. I still pop in Star Wars Battlegrounds 1 & 2 every now and then. I played Star Wars Galaxies for the longest time(even after they killed it). Of course every now and then I get the urge to play KOTOR after I play this.

OK, let me think a minute:

Kotor+ Kotor II (I actually would prefer the plot of the first with the gameplay improvements of the second)

Lego Star Wars 1+2+Complete+Clone Wars (and most other lego games)

Battlefront+ Battlefront II (hee hee hee)

Force Unleashed + Force Unleashed II (Starkiller, you need to chill.)

Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy (Not sure how I feel about this one, though I enjoy knocking people off ledges)

Dark Forces (though my computer isn't compatible sound-wise)

And that's about it. I think...

KOTOR, KOTOR 2 were both incredibly wonderful games with a lovable story to them both, only wish KOTOR 2 was truely finished instead of cut short.

Played a little Battlefront 2, but only for the psp and would like to play the pc version some time.

Played Republic Commando's, one of my top favorite games of all time and am still sad there is no sequel.

The Force Unleashed, which I absolutely adored, the characters, the story, the gameplay.

The Force Unleashed 2, which I think was a good game in its own right but not nearly as good as the first and I curse for its odd cliffhanger ending to both light and dark side endings.

KOTOR, KOTOR 2 were both incredibly wonderful games with a lovable story to them both, only wish KOTOR 2 was truely finished instead of cut short.

Played a little Battlefront 2, but only for the psp and would like to play the pc version some time.

Played Republic Commando's, one of my top favorite games of all time and am still sad there is no sequel.

The Force Unleashed, which I absolutely adored, the characters, the story, the gameplay.

The Force Unleashed 2, which I think was a good game in its own right but not nearly as good as the first and I curse for its odd cliffhanger ending to both light and dark side endings.

There is a restoration mod for KOTOR 2. I suggest you google it.

• 4 weeks later...