Swtor is very interesting game but only for sins and opers

Kainozorva

seriously, even I am a commando healer and I find still have a great time in pvp, enough with the exaggerative posts already people, assassins and operative are not the only good classes!!

I always thought commando healers were underrated and not as bad as most people complained. In a case of equal skill and no tank, I would rather have a commando healer in arenas than an op healer. They definitely outlast unguarded op healers when the dps are competent. In cases there is a tank to guard them, op healers are a nightmare to kill, but other times, a breeze. No one else thinks so?

I always thought commando healers were underrated and not as bad as most people complained. In a case of equal skill and no tank, I would rather have a commando healer in arenas than an op healer. They definitely outlast unguarded op healers when the dps are competent. In cases there is a tank to guard them, op healers are a nightmare to kill, but other times, a breeze. No one else thinks so?

well according to these guys only sins and opers are good or pvp, so I had to say I mainly play a different class to show that even as not being a sin or oper as these guys call them we are still useful and great at pvp.

No, they're definitely just bad if the enemy team has any kind of competence at all. All you have to do is interrupt medical probe over and over again. They're immediately castrated. When they pop their shield to get pass the interrupts, then you thrown down a nice hard stun and make them waste it.

No, they're definitely just bad if the enemy team has any kind of competence at all. All you have to do is interrupt medical probe over and over again. They're immediately castrated. When they pop their shield to get pass the interrupts, then you thrown down a nice hard stun and make them waste it.

Well, it still outlasts the op healer who can go down in 2 GCDs against 3 competent dps. Heck you don't even have to be competent ...

there's only 4 classes (each with a pub mirror-class) so in effect you said that four out of eight classes are interesting. I can't think of many mmo's where I'd say 50% of the class choices are interesting. generally I have a hard time finding more than one or maybe two classes I want to play. liking half of the available classes seems like a decent amount of options. 2 classes with 2 A/C's and 3 spec trees each; for a total of 12 different playstyles (with 12 more mirrored on the opposing faction).

is 12 character options not enough?

Well, it still outlasts the op healer who can go down in 2 GCDs against 3 competent dps. Heck you don't even have to be competent ...

Yeah, dude. Mercenaries have so much more staying power than operatives. That's why 99% of healers in ranked are operatives, right? Wait a minute... :rolleyes:

The only class that has been screwed by this is once again sage/sorc it's like we are the unwanted love child of the classes.

I think Bioware is just trying to eliminate our viability as a pvp class. They've done a fantastic job so far.

They can play v each other now. Should I play like a decoration?

so you are telling that you are now feel like the operatives have felt for the last 2 years?

What you need is to start to learn and to adapt.

Edited by Missandei

As a Sage or Sorc, definitively yes.

Or just kill your own character at the beginning of the match - it gives the other side the points they'd get anyway (from killiing your Char), and you won't have to endure the animation of being humiliated.

have no problems on my sage - the fotm rolers are free kills and those who where contestors are a bit stronger but not as devastating as every one makes them up to.

The only class that has been screwed by this is once again sage/sorc it's like we are the unwanted love child of the classes.

I think Bioware is just trying to eliminate our viability as a pvp class. They've done a fantastic job so far.

Personally, I believe BW wants to eliminate the Sorcs/Sages completely through attrition. So far with all the buffing everyone else gets and nerfs said Sorcs/Sages receive disguised as QoL enhancements, they are on course to achieve that goal. Why do you think they told Sorc/Sage players to L2P and L2H2F? BW doesn't give a flying frack about the Sorc/Sages; their inability or complete disregard to address the concerns given by each class representative proves this. This is one of the main reasons I pulled both my Sorc and Sage out of PvP before I relocated.

We are wanted. We are wanted. To be the main target for everyone else. Everyone should get an moment of satisfaction - that's what we are are for. The Sage is there to serve the other classes.

have no problems on my sage - the fotm rolers are free kills and those who where contestors are a bit stronger but not as devastating as every one makes them up to.

I have - maybe that's because I just don't want to play the class the way the devs have envisioned me to.

Point is, that everyone knows that this class is an "easy klill" - or so people believe, because of the Light Armor - and that's why they are an favourite target.

Everyone sees Healers in general as an easy target - and Sages especially because they have Light Armor. All they've get to do is to prevent the Sage from kiting. And that is overly easy.

Personally, I believe BW wants to eliminate the Sorcs/Sages completely through attrition. So far with all the buffing everyone else gets and nerfs said Sorcs/Sages receive disguised as QoL enhancements, they are on course to achieve that goal. Why do you think they told Sorc/Sage players to L2P and L2H2F? BW doesn't give a flying frack about the Sorc/Sages; their inability or complete disregard to address the concerns given by each class representative proves this. This is one of the main reasons I pulled both my Sorc and Sage out of PvP before I relocated.

I almost fully agree to that.

The goal is clear : To let the Sage / Sorc be weak, so this class remains an easy target.

According to the infamnous H2F quote, people who have managed to master this class should be the Elite of the Elite ... But that alone is not much of an incentive to play this class at all. The amount of bragging rights of "I have mastered the Sorc class !" is actually very small.

Edited by AlrikFassbauer