I cant kill Rylon

Xekark

I don't know for sure. But just because he levels up to the same level you are doesn't exactly mean he's going to be a lot tougher. When you level up you learn new abilities. As long as you visit your trainer and purchase your abilities then those are more weapons you can use against him. He doesn't gain any new abilities, only health and whatever.

So basically leveling up gives you more abilities to use against him so it makes it easier.

Do you have the ability Disruption yet? That interrupts the attack when he's casting it. So when he is using his flame attack use Disruption and it will stop the attack before it does all the damage to you. That's just one thing to help out.

Also, just make sure your armor and your companion's weapons are as good as can be right now. That will help you take damage and (I'm assuming Vette) to max her damage output for right now.

I made my sith warrior into a marauder but the basic principle of killing difficult mobs is still the same. First, I let my companion aggro him. Even if she (Vette) isn't design to tank, she has done so several times. Let Rylon focus on her while you pound at him with your best attacks.

Does the juggernaut have any healing abilities? If so, use them on your companion. Also slow your companion's death by using CC abilities; interrupt (using Disruption) his casts and stun him. It makes an enormous difference. It is best use those abilities immediately and try to time them so that you have them available when your companion dies.

Naturally, when he turns to you, interrupt and stun, while using defensive CDs in between. Was a close kill for my marauder as well, so don't feel bad. Just try controlling the fight more and burst him down.

I made my sith warrior into a marauder but the basic principle of killing difficult mobs is still the same. First, I let my companion aggro him. Even if she (Vette) isn't design to tank, she has done so several times. Let Rylon focus on her while you pound at him with your best attacks.

Does the juggernaut have any healing abilities? If so, use them on your companion. Also slow your companion's death by using CC abilities; interrupt (using Disruption) his casts and stun him. It makes an enormous difference. It is best use those abilities immediately and try to time them so that you have them available when your companion dies.

Naturally, when he turns to you, interrupt and stun, while using defensive CDs in between. Was a close kill for my marauder as well, so don't feel bad. Just try controlling the fight more and burst him down.

The Juggernaut is pure DPS or Tank so we don't have any in-combat heals. My Juggernaut is DPS based so I don't really have any stuns or defensive abilities (only Disruption).

The Juggernaut is pure DPS or Tank so we don't have any in-combat heals. My Juggernaut is DPS based so I don't really have any stuns or defensive abilities (only Disruption).

Seriously? My marauder has not one but two defensive CDs and he is pure DPS as well. I can also stun twice, once when charge jumping (forget the ability's name) and second time during combat and it isn't a very long CD. I usually get off 2-3 in a major fight.

Well I suppose grouping could be an option? You can still enter story areas with someone in your group yes?

Seriously? My marauder has not one but two defensive CDs and he is pure DPS as well. I can also stun twice, once when charge jumping (forget the ability's name) and second time during combat and it isn't a very long CD. I usually get off 2-3 in a major fight.

Well I suppose grouping could be an option? You can still enter story areas with someone in your group yes?

As far as my Juggernaut goes it's almost purely DPS. I have the stun on that jump in charge ability like you said and I have Disruption. The rest is all about damage.

As long as the other member isn't the same class as you then you can group as far as I'm aware. I'm not currently stuck on anything but I do have a Sorcerer buddy to help me out when I am.

As long as the other member isn't the same class as you then you can group as far as I'm aware. I'm not currently stuck on anything but I do have a Sorcerer buddy to help me out when I am.

Aye, was thinking about the OP specifically. If Rylon really proves too much, he could try getting some help for it.

i tried all that...either there is a bug or i suck. cant kill him. this game is too hard. i might abondon the whole thing now.-

Well don't abandon the game just because of this one guy. See if anyone is willing to group up and help you with it. If nothing else, you can always just level up higher and try it again. Things are much easier when you are a couple levels higher than the recommended level range.

Well don't abandon the game just because of this one guy. See if anyone is willing to group up and help you with it. If nothing else, you can always just level up higher and try it again. Things are much easier when you are a couple levels higher than the recommended level range.

its a green area i think he levels up if i do too.

its a green area i think he levels up if i do too.

Like I said before though. Even if he does he won't gain any new abilities or anything. You on the other hand learn new abilities and can get better gear. Just power yourself and your companion up as much as you can. Or just ask someone to help you. There's usually someone out there who will help out.

Yeah, I wouldn't abandon it either, not for that. It is a simple, well known, fact about MMOs that some classes and specs are not as efficient for certain situations. It is why I switched from my marauder to try out sorcerer, I have much more control over an encounter with this class.

Think your best bet right now is either go level a bit more, it makes a difference, trust me, or try to get someone to help you out.

Or you can also reroll. Level 19 isn't that far after all and try out something that would suit better for your needs.

I have to say that I'm a bit astonished that there is an issue like this because traditionally, especially when aided by a DPS companion, a tank spec should be dominating solo play. Kinda weird if I'm completely honest.