*protest for bolster removal*

J-showdo

please post/bump so we can get this removed from ranked warzones/regs until this addition to the game is fixed. i personaly think it should stay in regular warzones since the gear gap. but in rated there should be no need for it. ive been doing rated and now am seeing a few rated teams running this glitch. please post in this thread if you agree/disagree and your thoughts/ideas :rak_03: .. thanks guys!

• Replies 348
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

bugs shouldn't exist

bolster is a good concept with a terrific implementation

i want it fixed not removed

They will never get it to work properly, it's too complex system. Besides with this in place you can never fully know if it works accurately or not, all you have is their word on it and for me the word of EA is not worth ....

no

leveling the field is good

bolster needs a fine tunning (THEY SHOULD HAVE DONE IT BEFORE 2.0)

you know what else levels the playing field?

doing like every other person and grinding your gear. But I get it why grind and earn something when you can cry and complain and eventually get it for free. The whole point of RPG's is the progression of your character through skills, stats and gear. When you remove the purpose of this then you remove the fun. This game was by far the easiest game to gear up I ever played. And yet it had the most crying about gear gaps I have ever seen.

Jenna'syyde

Fix the bugs then we can talk about it. With the bolster in place I've seen much less harassment or undergeared players and few people bailing out of warzones because someone has low health. PvP gear should be better, yes, but it shouldn't be outrageous like the gap was between recruit and EWH pre 2.0.

bugs shouldn't exist

bolster is a good concept with a terrific implementation

i want it fixed not removed

you admit that it has bugs.. and you still think it was a terrific implementation? Jesus christ..

I think bolster should be removed from Ranked. Regulars is fine, but not rateds.

its not fine anywhere, its to broken and the system doesnt make sense, gear wise.

the bolster as it is right now its just to complicated and there are way to many variables... easier to simply remove it, and give everyone that enteres level 55 a recruit set with the same expertise as partisan but with 5% less stats and no set bonus. As for pre 55, just twik it a little bit and its fine.

Edited by xxIncubixx

you admit that it has bugs.. and you still think it was a terrific implementation? Jesus christ..

It's a bad translation....english is clearly not that guy's first language...read in context and he clearly meant terrible.

Not to say that I agree with him at all...I think even the CONCEPT of endgame bolster is terrible...just pointing out you're giving him a hard time about the wrong thing :)

Edit: Or, if English IS his first language he really needs to sign up for R.I.F. and get literate if that thing is still around (I'm old) :rak_03:

Edited by LrdRahvin

It's a bad translation....english is clearly not that guy's first language...read in context and he clearly meant terrible.

Not to say that I agree with him at all...I think even the CONCEPT of endgame bolster is terrible...just pointing out you're giving him a hard time about the wrong thing :)

Edit: Or, if English IS his first language he really needs to sign up for R.I.F. and get literate if that thing is still around (I'm old) :rak_03:

Yup implementation was rushed and most of the flaws were noted in PTS

I still think it's a good idea

TY

Ps: not even a chance that this kid can give me a hard time, only to his babysitter at night

Edited by Groncho

you know what else levels the playing field?

doing like every other person and grinding your gear. But I get it why grind and earn something when you can cry and complain and eventually get it for free. The whole point of RPG's is the progression of your character through skills, stats and gear. When you remove the purpose of this then you remove the fun. This game was by far the easiest game to gear up I ever played. And yet it had the most crying about gear gaps I have ever seen.

Jenna'syyde

The playing field is leveled by skill and i have no problem gearing my toons

AS far as i know the fun in PvP is the competition and of course winning, also min/maxing can be fun

Can't see any fun in grinding things like a hamster but i assume we are not talking about grinding.