Companion Color Match?

OrionSol

signed

Bioware, if you would put your resources into these type of things and improving and fleshing out the current content you would be keeping current and past lost subs instead of trying to sell shiny new stuff to bring in new customers.

This a recent break? Last I checked within the last few days all my companions I use (who aren't droids) colour match just fine. I just have to use the button for all instead of individual ones which is the same for my character anyway.

You'd think they'd take it more seriously now that they are trying to sell people gear for money. Armor sets are already matched, but people like to mix and match so they can come up with their own look. Sometimes people want the big helmet but not the rest of it, sometimes people want the chestpiece, etc.

This a recent break? Last I checked within the last few days all my companions I use (who aren't droids) colour match just fine. I just have to use the button for all instead of individual ones which is the same for my character anyway.

Lol no, check again dude.

Some people say it was briefly fixed for them in one patch about a month ago now, but that it was also broken again days later in the next update. So maybe you are thinking of that extremely brief window where it worked for some people, but that was like a month ago already.

Firstly, /signed. Sad thing is that it works in preview, but not in-game.

You'd think they'd take it more seriously now that they are trying to sell people gear for money. Armor sets are already matched, but people like to mix and match so they can come up with their own look. Sometimes people want the big helmet but not the rest of it, sometimes people want the chestpiece, etc.
Agreed. If they could fix unify colors I might be tempted to pay for other sets just for specific pieces.

Some people say it was briefly fixed for them in one patch about a month ago now, but that it was also broken again days later in the next update. So maybe you are thinking of that extremely brief window where it worked for some people, but that was like a month ago already.
I can vouch for this. Shortly after I paid for my sub unify colors was working. It was after one of the more recent updates that it was broken (again).