If you are the following...

jestertron

Then you may not like this game. There was a thread earlier about this issue and I was typing this till the thread closed.

People complaining about SWTOR are probably the following:

Old SWG players that thought that SWG was ahead of it's time and nothing will ever be like it

or

Old WoW players who were looking for a new MMO but found exactly the same thing they subscribed to for the past couple of years thinking "i should have stayed with WoW.

or

Old WoW players who left WoW for Rift then Rift because they thought this would be their new MMO and realized that either Rift or WoW is still better (even though those two have more time than SWTOR under their belt)

or

Warhammer/DAOC players who felt betrayed because of Mythic's ******** and think PVP is everything. WoW arena nutcases categorize here too.

or

Guild Wars/LOTRO/AOC players who love F2P and just don't want to pay. They probably thought the price for the software was ridiculous to them and ended up going back to Skyrim anyway while trolling the forums.

or

Star Wars Fans wanting to try out a MMO since this is the next bing Star Wars game and went, I should have stayed with the movies or games like X-Wing vs Tie Fighter.

or

just people in general who have absolutely nothing to do but jsut want to type lots of hate because the forums allow them to.

what did I miss?

people who dont care about all those other games, only this one, and its boring as fudge.

Sooo...to summarize: You won't like this game if you've ever played another MMO for any reason?

he mentioned people who play single players too.

so basically everyone hates the game, got it!

Edited by mcfabulous

Then you may not like this game. There was a thread earlier about this issue and I was typing this till the thread closed.

Old SWG players that thought that SWG was ahead of it's time and nothing will ever be like it

or

Old WoW players who were looking for a new MMO but found exactly the same thing they subscribed to for the past couple of years thinking "i should have stayed with WoW.

or

Old WoW players who left WoW for Rift then Rift because they thought this would be their new MMO and realized that either Rift or WoW is still better (even though those two have more time than SWTOR under their belt)

or

Warhammer/DAOC players who felt betrayed because of Mythic's ******** and think PVP is everything. WoW arena nutcases categorize here too.

or

Guild Wars/LOTRO/AOC players who love F2P and just don't want to pay. They probably thought the price for the software was ridiculous to them and ended up going back to Skyrim anyway while trolling the forums.

or

Star Wars Fans wanting to try out a MMO since this is the next bing Star Wars game and went, I should have stayed with the movies or games like X-Wing vs Tie Fighter.

or

just people in general who have absolutely nothing to do but jsut want to type lots of hate because the forums allow them to.

what did I miss?

You forgot to mention brainless morons that make retarded sweeping generalizations.

or

or

or

or

or

or

what did I miss?

So, let me get this straight :

What legit issues are you prepared to accept, and why should I care what your opinion is on my take bout something if I present it constructively?

"Game A has this awesome mouseover thingy to do X, it would be useful in crafting, would we get this in our UI please?"

Rejecting something because some other game did it simply because some other game did it is a sign of weak logical process.

What did you miss? The part about biodrone fanbois trying to make the game open to only a few thousand special sycophants so we can have empty servers, BG queues, GTN, zones, etc.

This game needs subs and whatever we can do to keep people playing is good. Fixing/adjusting/adding stuff is going to keep our palyerbase strong which is what the silent majority wants. The vocal biodrone fanboi minority want only a few thousand true believers playing this game.

If players have legitimate issues that can be fixed let's fix them and retain those players. They may not wear teh magic underwear but they still help on quests, queue for BGs, party up for missions/ops, buy/sell on the GTN, etc.