Throw us a bone plox

Master_Rayden

So across faction mailing why isn't this already allowed?

My guild has gotten so sick of the lack of faction balance across the entire game we switched to republic... sour bite is even though the change over is our duty as star wars fans to keep this game going... and our duty as elite pvp players to look for the challenge not the rofl stomp that is current Illum, but we get even a bigger kick in the pants then leaving our 50's behind.

This game decided cross faction mail is not allowed.... which means the guild crafters 400 and set up can't even gear our new characters (to help this game I might add from falling off the store selves faster then SWG after NGE).

I get the forum clowns have made the republic out to be "kids", truth be told DK general chat is the largest gathering of kids playing at trolls I've EVER seen which lacks on every republic planet I've been on.

I'd end saying PLZ allow across faction mailing make it require a transfer of 1000 credits min so you don't get unwanted hate mails.

Also I'd invite all those saying pvp sucks to be a man a fix your own issues... don't like having one sided fights, flip sides and care only about pvp!

Cross-faction mail between characters on the same account would be cool. Maybe characters in the same guild as well... like, characters that are in the same guild as a character from your own account on the other faction.

I think you'd need to make any mailed item BoP though, or you'd get economy problems.

Edited by PibbyPib

If you're on vent with your guildies, both go to Nar Shaddaa to the neutral GTN kiosk. One of you put items you want to transfer on the market and immediately have your guildie on the other faction buy it. BAM! Quick and relatively easy way to xfer items/creds between guildies across faction.