Companion Gift Guide

Morkolas

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...
there is a variable im not seeing. Last night i was giving doc items for 96 a pop. log out come back same items didnt go up a tier and am getting 54. fastforward 2-3 hours later give him exact same item i gave before and was giving me 54 and i get 96 again. Anyone have any clue what the variable is.

• 2 weeks later...

Some observations of Gifts for Empire Protocol Droid 2V which now have an affect following 1.2. Test was conducted on a Sith Inquisitor

Figures apply to a droid at 0 affection and refer to grade 5 rare gifts. Your numbers may vary but the ranking of effectiveness shouldn't.

Techology - +135 aff

Cultural Arts - +240 aff

Imp Mem - +60 aff

Luxury - +60 aff

Rest - +/-0 aff

So from this we can determine that the ranking for gifts for empire protocol droids is:

Cultural artifacts > Technology > Imperial Memorabilia = Luxury

2V-R8 Gift Guide:

Weapon - nil

Luxury - Like

Underworld Goods - nil

Military Gear - nil

Technology - Favorite

Trophy - nil

Cultural Artifact - Love

Republic Memorabilia - nil

Imperial Memorabilia - Like

Courting - nil

• 9 months later...
*Update

HK-51 and ship droid for Empire/Republic added in the guide

Hey Mokolas, I'm glad you updated to add HK and the ship droids (though it doesn't work when classes are filtered - perhaps just add a seperate table at the bottom for these companions?). Unforutnately, somewhere in the update we lost Qyzen Fess who has now been replaced by a second Nadia...cus one is just never enough? :p

Hope it gets corrected soon, but thanks for the work regardless.

Hey Mokolas, I'm glad you updated to add HK and the ship droids (though it doesn't work when classes are filtered - perhaps just add a seperate table at the bottom for these companions?). Unforutnately, somewhere in the update we lost Qyzen Fess who has now been replaced by a second Nadia...cus one is just never enough? :p

Hope it gets corrected soon, but thanks for the work regardless.

I used this document and sorting without any problems. When you sort by class, also check the option "all" to get your companions and the companions for all classes (ship droid for exampel)

Thanks for your feedback