Request for ingame intervention when hacks are reported

Lhancelot

Many times recently and in the past individuals have provided instructions on how to hack right here via the PVP forums. This has only made hacking even more of a problem than it was before.

let's try to coordinate our communication to Bioware in a thread with suggestions or requests we have regarding hacks and cheats in PVP.

I personally suggest having better ingame intervention on behalf of the company.

If multiple petitions are created with a specific character's name who is being singled out for hacking, there really should be some immediate response to remove the cheater from the game.

I have played many games in the past. When hackers were reported they were dealt with fairly swiftly. They didn't continue their cheating activities for days on end before being stopped. This is unacceptable in my opinion.

If free emu servers running 17 year old games can manage to interact with their playerbase ingame to stop hacks and cheats all the while using volunteers and unpaid guides, why can this game not have similar quality control and guide work?

If anyone has any ideas or simply agree with this request to address the hacking problem please add comments or feel free to add any suggestions you may have.

What we need is trusted players being allowed to moderate at this stage. Bioware cant keep up, dont care or dont have the manpower. Hackers been ruining game for an entire day and will screw everyone up for an entire christmas break with no moderators at work. This is absolutely ridiculous. Just allow trusted players with good standing to moderate and make it a responsible position with severe penalties, including legal ones, for abuse.

Don't hold your breath , this is an old issue even for past seasons and nothing was done about it . Clearly the staff doesn't care about moderating PvP activity otherwise this method would have been implemented years ago.

Yep not holding my breath. Just providing a place for people to suggest, respond, comment, react, etc. to hacks or cheats they encounter in the game.

What we need is trusted players being allowed to moderate at this stage. Bioware cant keep up, dont care or dont have the manpower. Hackers been ruining game for an entire day and will screw everyone up for an entire christmas break with no moderators at work. This is absolutely ridiculous. Just allow trusted players with good standing to moderate and make it a responsible position with severe penalties, including legal ones, for abuse.

That'll never work and you know it. People can't handle the responsibility when they have something to gain.

That'll never work and you know it. People can't handle the responsibility when they have something to gain.

I agree, and that's why paid guides would be needed.

Seriously, if volunteer workers and guides do it for free on emu servers for older games, there's really no excuse for BW not to have some sort of active guide force working to step in and stop hacks when they are active in the game.