Approximate Dummy DPS Required to 3.0 HM Raid

Is there a consensus on the approximate Dummy DPS numbers that could be considered a minimum starting point for HM Ravagers and ToS to beat engage timers? For example HM DF/DP was something like 2800dps and NiM was around 3500. Obviously not enough for final bosses, but at least enough for the first few of each.

My guess would be around 4000 but I'm really not sure as I've only killed Sparky and Malaphar on HM so far and they are quite a bit easier than the rest.

I'm getting around 4600 on an average parse and one 4750 RNGesus parse so far in Vigilance with basically min/maxed 192s with 4+2 set bonus, revanite implants, offhand, and a few enhancements.

And yes, I'm well aware that dummy dps rarely translates to real boss dps but it's still a good general gear/rotation skill measurement.

Edited by Iceroid

3.7k DPS on a dummy is good enough for HM Malaphar, Sparky, and Bulo. I don't know about the other bosses.

I've even seen 8man groups 3 heal Bulo, with the 3rd "healer" doing only 600 dps on the boss over the course of the fight.

Edited by Gardimuer

Does anybody know the enrage timer and hit points for HM 8M Torque? Tried googling and couldn't find it and Dulfy's guide says unknown.

Enrage timer for Torque HM is 5m 40sec. Don't remember his exact HP, maybe around 4,2mil?

We downed him for the first time this week with a mix of two of our guild's raid groups. We downed the boss right at the 5m 40sec mark so he didn't enrage + killed any leftover adds. Our combined raid dps was around 18k.

Edited by Memo-

Honestly, there is no Dummy DPS req for HM raid. I would say instead 3,2k+ For bosses like Bulo/Walkers/Lurker. Depends on your class. Torq for example requires 2 dps who arek illing boss + adds from 4,5 to 6k. 2 other dps who are mostly on torque id say 3,5-4k. Many ppl for example who can pull around 4,5k on dummy, are doing bad in ops unfortunatly.

The true test beginns at Revan and Coratanni. Both bosses are very special, but they are not really comparable to each other. Besides a high dps, both requesting a a lot of overview, movement and concentration. These are pretty intense fights, and sometimes frustrating.

Is there a consensus on the approximate Dummy DPS numbers that could be considered a minimum starting point for HM Ravagers and ToS to beat engage timers? For example HM DF/DP was something like 2800dps and NiM was around 3500. Obviously not enough for final bosses, but at least enough for the first few of each.

My guess would be around 4000 but I'm really not sure as I've only killed Sparky and Malaphar on HM so far and they are quite a bit easier than the rest.

I'm getting around 4600 on an average parse and one 4750 RNGesus parse so far in Vigilance with basically min/maxed 192s with 4+2 set bonus, revanite implants, offhand, and a few enhancements.

And yes, I'm well aware that dummy dps rarely translates to real boss dps but it's still a good general gear/rotation skill measurement.

If you can do those numbers on a dummy you're most likely fine, rotation wise. The difficult part is keeping those numbers up during a fight, as a lot of the new fights are quite movement intensive.

Depending on class and role, it might because of that even be better to run a simpler discipline tree with lower top dps potential when starting into HM ops, so you can actually pay attention to the fight, rather than do pewpewtopdps2015 for 1 minute and then die horribly because of tunnel vision, or mess up the rotation every time something happens and do crap dps.

............................................________

....................................,.-'"...................``~.,

.............................,.-"..................................."-.,

.........................,/...............................................":,

.....................,?......................................................,

.................../...........................................................,}

................./......................................................,:`^`..}

.............../...................................................,:"........./

..............?.....__.........................................:`.........../

............./__.(....."~-,_..............................,:`........../

.........../(_...."~,_........"~,_....................,:`........_/

..........{.._$;_......"=,_......."-,_.......,.-~-,},.~";/....}

...........((.....*~_......."=-._......";,,./`..../"............../

...,,,___.`~,......"~.,....................`.....}............../

............(....`=-,,.......`........................(......;_,,-"

............/.`~,......`-...................................../

.............`~.*-,.....................................|,./.....,__

,,_..........}.>-._...................................|..............`=~-,

.....`=~-,__......`,.................................

...................`=~-,,.,...............................

................................`:,,...........................`..............__

.....................................`=-,...................,%`>--==``

........................................_..........._,-%.......`

Edited by Citruzz