Proposal: [SOLO] Kuat Drive Yards

As with the story mode versions of the Forged Alliances flashpoints that can be solo'ed once, players should be able to spam KDY till their heart's content with the help of a similar GSI support unit for the same level range that they can queue for it (15-55, absolutely NO 56-60 option).

I can imagine such an option might prove popular for those wishing to steer clear of FP griefers and the generally clueless.

Obviously there'd be no daily FP reward, but that would be just fine and dandy; and before people say "But what about planetary content?", I would say make sure people can't use the solo option beyond 10 levels of of their current class mission (if you're lvl 27, you would not be able to solo KDY until your lvl 16 class mission had been advanced accordingly and had done every single planetary non-repeatable quest matching your class quest's location).

Edited by sentientomega

I personally suggested this for all flashpoints pre-60 and all story modes obviously, but i got flamed into oblivion by groups that didn't even read the post, they just saw 'flashpoints' and 'solo mode' in the topic title.

Seriously, what's their beef? Having less of a chance to troll KDY?

Even before KDY I found it difficult to get groups for SM FPs when all I wanted was to experience that side-story.

The way KDY is now, I'd never queue for it once having hit 50.

Haha. That would be the grindiest grind to have ever been grinded. But I think they might as well add solo options to all 1-59 stuff at this point, too.

But with the GSI tank/heal droid companion, you could put all champion enemies in there; not fall in battle, and still probably get from 49-50 in a single level.

Oh yes, and above all, [sOLO] Kuat Drive Yards would only be available to subscribers.

Edited by sentientomega

Seriously, what's their beef? Having less of a chance to troll KDY?

Even before KDY I found it difficult to get groups for SM FPs when all I wanted was to experience that side-story.

The way KDY is now, I'd never queue for it once having hit 50.

But with the GSI tank/heal droid companion, you could put all champion enemies in there; not fall in battle, and still probably get from 49-50 in a single level.

Oh yes, and above all, [sOLO] Kuat Drive Yards would only be available to subscribers.

Their beef tends to be illusionary......they think it will kill grouping......they tend to fear anything that causes change...its like Sheldon on Big Bang Theory, he leaves town when something minor changes, but for someone with OCD like him it will be like night and day.

I really do think all flashpoints should have a solo mode, but i do not agree that it should be subscribers only.

I really do think all flashpoints should have a solo mode, but i do not agree that it should be subscribers only.

I only said that because I thought that that might better motivate BW to take it up.

I mean, who wants a bunch of Jedi in flight helmets running around Oricon, anyway?

Edited by sentientomega