New OPS COMMS??

So i am curious why ToS and Ravagers don't drop ult comms in 8m sm? It is end game and isn't like it isnt a challenge, especially with PUGs. I can understand DP/DF and how they are set up now but it blows my mind. I have all 192 gear on my 4 60 toons pretty much for 2 specs but cant gear to 198 cause i don't have a guild that runs HM yet and getting 40 ult a week doesn't seem to be getting it done!

So i am curious why ToS and Ravagers don't drop ult comms in 8m sm? It is end game and isn't like it isnt a challenge, especially with PUGs. I can understand DP/DF and how they are set up now but it blows my mind. I have all 192 gear on my 4 60 toons pretty much for 2 specs but cant gear to 198 cause i don't have a guild that runs HM yet and getting 40 ult a week doesn't seem to be getting it done!

198 comms gear won't get it done neither

8MAN SM OPS never drop ultimate comms

also if you have 192 comms gear - it's pretty much rubbish. My DF tank gear was much better than what i could buy with comms

EDIT:

if you want to do hm ops - get 192 token gear not comms crap

Edited by kojottt

What do you need that gear for if you don't raid HM?

If you read I said my guild doesnt do HM yet and they dont exactly PUG the new OPS in HM now do they, also i would love to have some 198 gear. I find it stupid that they dont drop ult comms is what i am saying.

Also I have token pieces and could use the mods and enhancements off the ult gear.. that is an option ppl!

Anything you have from 192 token gear is better than anything you can get for ultimate comms with two exceptions; offhand armoring, hilt, barrel or mods/implants/earpieces for tanks. Otherwise there is no reason for comms gear unless you think having lots of hp makes you pretty.