The Making Fun of Darth Baras Thread

Ardim

Once someone told Baras that speeders aren't good for him,

So he stopped eating speeders.

i know it off topic...........but had me rolling thinking of darth nox and khem on arriving drumond kaas

Edited by dewayne
typo

• Replies 513
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In the Sith Warrior story on Dromund Kaas:

When Darth Baras interrogates the Republic Agent:

When the Warrior is away, and after Baras said "Tell me what I want to know!!!":

Rep. dude: "I won't tell you!!! Never!!!"

Baras: "You will... or otherwise..."

*grabs the bottom of his shirt*

Rep. dude: "No! Don't, please, I beg you!!! I will tell you everything!!!"

Baras: "Well!? Tell me!"

Rep. dude: "What do I actually have to tell you?"

Baras: "Oh, I forgot about that. Now, I haven't found any McDonalds in Kaas City. Where is the one on Coruscant?"

Rep. dude: "Eeh... I don't think there's a McDonalds on Coruscant..."

Baras: "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!"

*takes off his shirt*

Rep. dude: "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

(of course, Baras is not shown, because the player watching this would just die)

The Rep. dude's eyes start shooting lightning, and then he is annihilated.

The Empire held Coruscant hostage by threatening to make Darth Baras Force Leap onto the Senate Building.

the migrant merchants' guild realized after their failed attempt to sabotage the traffic systems to bring down the senate tower that they could just convince baras to take a short ride in one of the transports

Darth Baras in warzones:

Alderaan Civil War: 2 possibilities:

-The Imperial ship immediately collapses.

-Baras falls through the Imperial ship's bottom, and when he hits the groud, a shockwave is created which hurls the turrets at the Republic ship.

Voidstar:

-defender: when the enemy places a bomb on one of the doors, he just grabs it and buries it inside his fat rolls, which are shock-resistant.

-attacker: Baras just walks through the doors.

Darth Baras VS Republic Vanguard

(this vanguard is an idiot, just so you know)

-Vanguard uses grapple :hope_05::wea_06:

-Baras is so heavy he can't be moved, so the Vanguard is pulled to Baras instead :hope_08:

-The Vanguard is buried inside Baras's fat rolls :eek:

END OF FIGHT!

Winner: Darth Baras!

Darth Baras: "what did just happen?"

baras was once considered for the role of playing jabba the hutt but they decided against it cause he was too fat.

other roles baras was considered for include garfield, that one fat guy from austin powers, a rancor, the krayt dragon from kotor, and many others no one hired cause he would have made a terrible role model for the world's overweight.

Darth Baras gained weight during the Cold War. When his fellow Dark Lords asked him why, he said that he didn't need to train because he was too powerful. This lead to an unnatural weight gain that has unfortunately forced him to refrain from fighting on the front lines. If the Dark Lords ever need to get rid of him, they plan to have him lead an assault on Coruscant personally.

Did Aurbere just make a joke?! :p (you know I love you)

did you ever hear the tragedy of Darth Baras the wide?

I thought not, its not a story that a Jedi would tell you. Its a Sith Legend

Darth Baras the wide was a Sith Lord that was so fat that he could shift the gravity and density of planets around him to destroy his enemies. He had such a knowledge of the culinary arts that that he could even fatten up the ones that he cared about.

You see the fat side of the force is a pathway to obesity that some would consider to be unnatural.

In fact he became sofatl that the only thing he feared was sharing his food which unfortunately he never did. He denied his apprentice a twinkie and the apprentice deflated him like an overstuffed tire.

weird he could stuff his fat face all day and he never took off his armor.

The Baras Sith code

dieting is a lie , there is only deep fried twinkies

Through deep fried twinkies, I gain weight.

Through weight gain, I gain love handles.

Throug hlove handles , I gain girth.'

Through girth , my jeans are ruptured.

My Twinkies shall set me free

"Travelling through hyperspace ain't like dusting crops, boy! Without precise calculations we could fly through a star or bounce too close to Darth Baras, and that would end your trip real quick, wouldn't it?"

roflmao

here is an alternate take on the final showdown between the sith warrior and baras:

baras: fine i shall grant the slaves final request.......but first what is his power level, council?

council: ITS 1006.

baras:what really that's all?

council:kicks his butt baras!

baras:BWAHAHAHA! this will be fun!

"baras attacks......and the warrior presedes to beat to beat the every living snot out of him with only his fist!"

baras:OW....BOOF....ACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.....the pain....

council wide eyed:hmmmmm this doesnt seem right.

baras: OW OW OW OW MY ARM DOESNT BEND THAT WAY IT DOES NOOOOOOOOOOOOOT ""snap" "baras screams like a little girl" AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!! NOW IT DOES!!!

council: oh wait uh baras?

baras:WHAAAAAAAAT?!?

council:we had our scouters upside down......its over.......wait WE ARE NOT DOING THAT STUPID MEME!!!!

me:do it anyway!

council:NO!

me:well i guess this proves the jedi are super....

council:dont say it we will do it......its over 9000.

baras:NOW YOU TELL ME!!!!

council:well thats what you get for being so cocky.

sith warrior: well time to die!

baras:WAIT....we could share all of our special empire cookiees.

sith warrior and council:you ate them all.....

baras:well....uh....i could convince the game designers to make jar jar your ally!

sith warrior:WHAT?!? thats it die!

baras:WAAAAAIIIIIT! "baras dies a horrible offscreeen death"

council:at last the end of baras! and with the empires food shortage dies along with him!

did you ever hear the tragedy of Darth Baras the wide?

I thought not, its not a story that a Jedi would tell you. Its a Sith Legend

Darth Baras the wide was a Sith Lord that was so fat that he could shift the gravity and density of planets around him to destroy his enemies. He had such a knowledge of the culinary arts that that he could even fatten up the ones that he cared about.

You see the fat side of the force is a pathway to obesity that some would consider to be unnatural.

In fact he became sofatl that the only thing he feared was sharing his food which unfortunately he never did. He denied his apprentice a twinkie and the apprentice deflated him like an overstuffed tire.

weird he could stuff his fat face all day and he never took off his armor.

This is brilliant! :D