Smuggler Sound Effects changed for weapon discharge?

Wraiven

Well, not really a question, I know for fact it has changed. Charged Burst and Quick Shot has had it's beefy sounds removed for whatever reason. Pretty much has lost it's luster. Is this a bug or was this change intended? It almost has me to the point that I no longer even want to play my Smuggler....so before I waste anymore time playing him, I'd like to know if it was intentional or not.

Some of the gun sound effects are actually tied to the weapon you wielding. Have you changed that recently?

Oh, you are correct...but it was not always the case. This is what I am trying to find out. Besides, no weapon in this game has a beefy sound...they all sound dinky. It was the ability itself that used to have the beefy sound. This is no longer true.

Yeah they changed this with 1.5... ? I think. I don't know, been since this fall though with a lot of people complaining when it first happened. And they haven't said anything about it so assume that it will remain as is.

Meh, figures as much...have they even mentioned if it was intentional or if it's simply a bug?