Please amend the Biochem nerf....

Yozbick

I am a Powertech. I took Biochem for PVP. But now the green Warzone Medpac heals me for MORE than my purple Reusable Ultimate Medpac. Given the shared CD, it makes more sense to use the same heal everyone else uses instead of the one that I specifically trained for.

1) I have 18,117 hp at present.

2) The green WZ medpac therefore heals me for 6,340 hp.

3) The purple "Ultimate" Reusable Medpac that I specced for heals me for 3,750-4,575.

4) Thus, the cheap greenie is 40-70 percent BETTER than the purple I trained for. It will only get worse as I advance in hp.

My suggestion...add the player's Endurance to the amount healed by the Biochem Medpacs. This would make the Ultimate Reusable Medpac heal for the current amount PLUS 175% of your Endurance.

In my case, the Ultimate Reusable Medpac would heal for 6,483-7,308, which seems entirely fair. At worst it's 2% better than the green. At best it's 15% better. And as a tank with 18k+ hp, I'm near the high end of what that would be. Non-tank Biochems would benefit much less.

You can use your medpack when the other one is on cooldown.

They don't share the full cooldown, so yours is still a massive bonus over not having it.

While I get your point with the numbers and the added 15% thingie on the Rakata, you have to look at it in practice.. and it's still really really strong compared to not having it.

I am a Powertech. I took Biochem for PVP. But now the green Warzone Medpac heals me for MORE than my purple Reusable Ultimate Medpac. Given the shared CD, it makes more sense to use the same heal everyone else uses instead of the one that I specifically trained for.

1) I have 18,117 hp at present.

2) The green WZ medpac therefore heals me for 6,340 hp.

3) The purple "Ultimate" Reusable Medpac that I specced for heals me for 3,750-4,575.

4) Thus, the cheap greenie is 40-70 percent BETTER than the purple I trained for. It will only get worse as I advance in hp.

My suggestion...add the player's Endurance to the amount healed by the Biochem Medpacs. This would make the Ultimate Reusable Medpac heal for the current amount PLUS 175% of your Endurance.

In my case, the Ultimate Reusable Medpac would heal for 6,483-7,308, which seems entirely fair. At worst it's 2% better than the green. At best it's 15% better. And as a tank with 18k+ hp, I'm near the high end of what that would be. Non-tank Biochems would benefit much less.

Key word, Unlimited charges.

Wait you want something that was nerfed because it was too powerful on better geared stronger opponents to affect better geared and stronger people more than the pre-nerf healkit did?

I think you missed the part where it was too strong XD

This whole cool down timer for medpacks is a joke in my book.

Scenerio - **I've been wounded** I'm gonna Kolto jab myself and wait 90 seconds before I attempt to jab myself again. OR ... stab them medpacks in 'til I'm back up to full health. Really what makes more sense?

I can't stand the idea of a cooldown for medpacks. Most other 'popular' MMO's I've played have had CD's yes, but they allowed the use of more than one type of healing device as well.

*Reduce the CD on the medpacks all together.

*Or restrict the CD's to that EXACT TYPE of medpack, thus allowing use of secondary medpacks.

The way these things freaking misfire it's needed. I have had more misfire Medpacks than I have had ones that have haaled me.

Cleared up a little bit now... (At work multi-tasking)

Edited by DuceHason
Cleared up a tad...

This whole cool down timer for medpacks is a joke in my book. I'm sorry I've been wounded I'm gonna bacta jab myself til I'm back up to full health. Reduce the CD on the medpacks all together. Or restrict the CD's to that EXACT TYPE of medpack, thus allowing use of secondary medpacks. The way these things freaking misfire it's needed. I have had more misfire Medpacks than I have had ones that have haaled me.

What ?