Gunslinger Issues.

DeLaaNie

1). When activating Vital Shot, the character motions as if to fire from the right hand blaster, but shoots from the left instead.

2). Cover Pulse works intermittently. Wherein it is supposed to repel all enemies within it's hidden range, even when an enemy is right upon the character, the effect displays but does not repel said enemy. Sometimes, enemies will run directly through the skill thereby making it useless.

3). Attempting to roll into Cover will sometimes cause the character to roll on the spot and not advance towards the designated position.

4). While in Cover and activating Sweeping Gunfire, the character will face all directions other than that of towards the enemy.

5). (Unsure of this one) When activating Smuggler's Luck and immediately using Wounding Shots, only the first hit of the channel is a critical even though the skill states that it is supposed to make Wounding Shots' critical rate 100%.

6). Hold Position does not prevent pulls and leaps as stated within its tooltip. Pulls and leaps still apply whether Natural Cover or Shielded Cover are used.

When activating Diversion, the AOE target is actually the IMPERIAL green instead of the Republic AOE animation.

I realize this is minor compared to all the rest of the bugs in 3.0, but since you started a gunslinger thread, I thought I'd put this in there.

I would like to see Penetrating Rounds use the color of the crystal you have equipped rather than the generic yellow/white that it is now. There aren't that many skills that use your color crystal, and that's a pretty dramatic one. It works on Speed Shot, and I miss seeing my brilliant pink bolts flying through the air. :D