Knights of the Sacred Order is a social guild and we are recruiting

MattGryffindor

I am an officer in the Knights of the Sacred Order and we are recruiting. Our guild is a social guild that is very active with ~200 unique members. Our aim is to be a place for all aspects of the game. We have a lot of players who are leveling and help each other out. Currently running Story Mode operations in order to gear up people for Hard Mode operations. Operations are held on Tuesday and Wednesday at 7:00-10:00 PM EST.

• Guild website and Teamspeak
  • 10% experience and reputation boost
  • Mount giveaways
  • Guild bank access, see rules
  • Help for new level 55s including introducing you to all the things to do once you have finished leveling
  • Open Ops team
  • World Boss runs for the weekly
  • Datacron runs
  • Currently have numerous members gearing up for PVP

Disclaimer We have no age limit but expect members to act in a mature manner and not annoy other members. Furthermore you must be respectful and friendly. We expect our guild members to set a good example with the general population of SWTOR. If that not something you can agree to and embrace then our guild may not be a fit for you.

In order to apply first sign up with our website provider.

Once you are logged in you must go to our website and click on Apply to Guild on the left hand side. Here is our website. http://kotso.swtorhost.com

You can also try to message me on one of my characters. I am on mostly in the evenings and the weekends.

xmozartx

mozartx

mo'zart

moz'art