Just hit LVL 50

Noel_Martir

Finish the class quest.

If this is your first character deffinatly finish your companions and unlock the bonus perks. The extra presence from finishing the companions will definatly help you with your second character/alts.

Finish the class quest.

If this is your first character deffinatly finish your companions and unlock the bonus perks. The extra presence from finishing the companions will definatly help you with your second character/alts.

You also get a nifty Legacy ability. Nothing sweeter than my Trooper straight up Force Choking someone before throwing a rock at him with his mind all will unloading with his gun.

Is there anything a solo player can do to improve their character past 50? It seems like it's all group content. Even the rep grinds, which have cosmetic rewards only, require groups in the form of heroic quests and the like. I've been playing this game very casually, and so haven't joined a guild and don't have friends playing, and I'm starting to think there's very little to do for a player like myself once you hit 50 and finish your class quest.

Is there anything a solo player can do to improve their character past 50? It seems like it's all group content. Even the rep grinds, which have cosmetic rewards only, require groups in the form of heroic quests and the like. I've been playing this game very casually, and so haven't joined a guild and don't have friends playing, and I'm starting to think there's very little to do for a player like myself once you hit 50 and finish your class quest.

When I first hit 50 I didn't do much at all except pvp and dailies. Eventually I got into FP's and eventually OPs. Theres stuff to do, just got to seek it out. I will admit, I loved pvp and would do it even if I completed all my Dailies/Weekly pvp quests to the point it only took me 2-3 days to max out basic pvp comms.

One thing to note tho...Operations can be fun if you run with the right group of people. It's not just the actual fighting but getting to know the people you run with. I was in a guild with a cool group of people that really got me back into doing Ops on a regular basis. Definitely don't stop at 50 since this is a MMO with many people.