christmas

PvtSkittles

Chances are we are going to get 'yearly events' of some sort in the future, it seems a tradition every MMORPG I've ever seen/heard about has. They will likely be in-theme however. Something like 'Remember the Signing of the peace-treaty' or "War Veteran Memorial Month' or..well something better/more creative. I mean why wouldn't they have specialized limited time events that everyone on the game can participate in? Certainly wouldn't have to be R/L holiday themed to be put into the game.

That said, I do not think we can expect this sort of stuff for a few years at least. I don't think anyone wants them devoting development time to something like this when there are a bunch of other things many people would like to see first. Still I look forward to such things in the future! Will be fun to see what they come up with!

Pretty sure they said they wouldn't do stuff like this. I for one hope they do not.

But...but...what about Life Day?

What!? I'm a diehard Power Rangers fan and didn't notice it

Ive mainly heard it in the Fleet docking bays, but the astromechs whistle the little tune the original Power Rangers communicators made everytime Zordon wanted to chat. Feth i know too much about Power Rangers.

Edited by Hellbrass