Sage/Sorc WZ scores

LuciferinDNA

We can see a bunch of 600K + dmg scores from other classes till wz matches and a lot of 700K + heal scores from scoundrel (we have even a vid from

)

So I would like you Sage/ Sorc players to post a screen here about your 600K + DMG or 700K + heal scores from WZ.

Good luck! , )

wow! Gratz!

I respect your score, but this thread will go like a petition to BW, so I must ask, are you feel like an epic dps glass cannon with your Sage? You managed to kill 16 player with that 760 000 DMG....

(I hope you know what I mean, and gratz again for this score , ))

wow! Gratz!

I respect your score, but this thread will go like a petition to BW, so I must ask, are you feel like an epic dps glass cannon with your Sage? You managed to kill 16 player with that 760 000 DMG....

(I hope you know what I mean, and gratz again for this score , ))

Agreed. They also had three healers over 400K and another over 300K + it was a long match, so I think this is a good point to show that even when a sage can properly utilize our abilities and drop lots of damage, we have no burst. We also lost this match so in my opinion my score is null.

Edited by theRaiders

Agreed. They also had three healers over 400K and another over 300K + it was a long match, so I think this is a good point to show that even when a sage can properly utilize our abilities and drop lots of damage, we have no burst. We also lost this match so in my opinion my score is null.

Exactly what I was thinking when I saw your pic :rolleyes: