setting up multi screens.

CaperBrown

I'm sure some of you may already have or have seen pics of multi screen setups. I have never tried it. My computer is powerful enough I assume, but what steps are needed and what kinda hardware and software are needed for me to set up for 3 monitors?

A video card with at least 3x output signal connections, or additional video cards to meet your requirement.

The relative video card drivers.

Some time to read over the options and then select how you want it to work.

Personally I use SWTOR in Full Screen (windowed) Granted it is plays on one screen, but that is all I need and the game does not directly support more then one display screen like other games like World in Conflict or a flight sim where the game(s) could actually directly utilize multiple screens to independently display things like maps/controls on the extra screen(s).

It is not that hard once you have the hardware connected and installed.

It is just a matter of going over the various options to find what works best for you :)

Good luck!

Edited by Disodium

I'm sure some of you may already have or have seen pics of multi screen setups. I have never tried it. My computer is powerful enough I assume, but what steps are needed and what kinda hardware and software are needed for me to set up for 3 monitors?

3 monitors of the same screen size and rez, more than 1 video card, and a active adapter for the 3rd monitor. A single 6970 GPU will not give you good performance (in this game) for gaming with 3 monitors.

Edited by blowmedown