Poll: What lvl are you and how many credits do you have?

thbends

Just interested to see what level people are and how many credits are in your bank. Met a guy who was a lvl 50 this weekend who said his speeder/car cost him 1.5 million.

Im a level 37 trooper and have about 200k in the bank.

What about you?

Level 50 and about 2 million credits.

I'm sure plenty of people have more than that. The thing is there's nothing much to spend it on, which is why I don't work very hard to make more. You can gear up your alts nicely, upgrade your ship, buy all your bank tabs and inventory slots, different vehicles... and that's about it. Even the 1.5 mil speeders are kind of pointless since I doubt I'd use them.

But yep, since you asked, 2 mil at 50. Most of that I made from selling crafted items on the GTN, topped up with whatever daily quests I've been doing (PvP).

This is a stupid thread, money is useless in this game. I just spent 2.5 mil (went broke) on the VIP Speeder 2 days ago, last night I was back up to 1.6 Mil

Stupid answers there are Yes. Stupid questions there are not mmmmmm.

Think before spread your negativity. That is the point of the thread. To see how the credits flow.

I'll throw out my level 17 Commando who has almost 2 million, and this after sending one of my other characters a million. But without knowing what he does or why he has that, you won't know how to interpret that.

Level + Cash isn't really a decent measure of... well, anything.

What I find important is, do you have the credits to buy what you should be buying at your level?

prob bout 4-5 mil in the bank on all my toons (multiple 50s) i have 400 in artifice, cybertech, and armstech and have every useful recipe in the 3 skills which cost millions in credits to get... not much else to spend money on, leveling up armortech and biochem on 2 other alts atm too, have every mission skill at 400 and multiple toons with max archeology/scavenging or bioanalysis since they so easy to get up.

also legacy lvl 31, would be higher but i love my alts, plenty of ppl with legacy 50 who have no alts.