Level up

Terranousmax

How do I get my characters from level 70 to 75? The game stopped giving experience credits once I got to level 70.

Or you are troll or I have no idea...

Still level 70 is currently the highest one and you can't get level 75 till next big expansion.

There is a way to level up to 75 actually. You either need to finish republic sice Coruscant Heroic Mission "The Face Merchants" 256 times including the bonus mission, or you need to finish Imperial side Dromund Kaas heroic mission "Possessed Hunter" 256 times.

After this you get a secret achievement, 1200 cartel coins and you level up. Only few people know about this.

There is a way to level up to 75 actually. You either need to finish republic sice Coruscant Heroic Mission "The Face Merchants" 256 times including the bonus mission, or you need to finish Imperial side Dromund Kaas heroic mission "Possessed Hunter" 256 times.

After this you get a secret achievement, 1200 cartel coins and you level up. Only few people know about this.

Photoshoped pics or it didn't happen.

Hmm... We @ 75 Have very strict restrictions on just who or ...what enters our almighty circle of impossible.

It usually requires a ritual which needs parmesan cheese, nutmeg and i think there was a goat involved somewhere along the line, i can't really release the specifics but it was a wicked night we got totally hammered and this one guy.... nvr mind spoilers.

So you can put in an application at http://www.weaintgot75yet.com

How do I get my characters from level 70 to 75? The game stopped giving experience credits once I got to level 70.

If you could not already tell it is impossible to get to 75. However make sure to keep leveling up your Galactic Command rank :)