<Severity Gaming> 16 Man NiM TFB Kill Videos

As we kill boss, I will share (in fine edited fashion, of course) our kill videos for your entertainment. If you are interested in following our Twitch stream, you can watch us here for a Sage Healers perspective (General raid times are Tuesday, Thursday and Sunday from 7:30-11:00 PM EST).

(2 Pulls) *US First*

(87 Pulls) *World First*

(11 Pulls) *World First*

(53 Pulls) *World First*

(66 Pulls) *World First*

Edited by Grimsblood

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As we kill boss, I will share (in fine edited fashion, of course) our kill videos for your entertainment. If you are interested in following our Twitch stream, you can watch us here for a Sage Healers perspective.

The Writhing Horror:

<3 me some Saph. Grats, and nice intro.

My favorite parts were when you messed up on purpose. GJ pretending to be human, robot.

I probably shouldn't say this (hopefully Thin doesn't check the thread or people don't go snitching on me) but I gable about 90% of the time with my positioning and ability choices :rolleyes:

Thanks :cool: . Are you referring to the SG logo or my Inner Monologues?

Little bit of column a, little bit of column b. When you were soaking and what appeared to be 6 orbitals appeared I said to myself "that's a lot of orbitals" and as soon as I said it, your video did.

Get out of my head Saph.

Little bit of column a, little bit of column b. When you were soaking and what appeared to be 6 orbitals appeared I said to myself "that's a lot of orbitals" and as soon as I said it, your video did.

Get out of my head Saph.

What if I say no? :cool:

OT:Waiit, so everyday = severity now? i heard something was happening to carnage :|

Everyday has never been Carnage :p But yes, apparently they are merging with another guild and will be renaming themselves (I believe Nibbon touched on that in the 16 Man progression thread).

This hahaha.

Like seriously. The lasers. The lasers everywhere.

Well........................we do have 6 Gunslingers and 2 Scoundrels :rak_03:

Everyday has never been Carnage :p But yes, apparently they are merging with another guild and will be renaming themselves (I believe Nibbon touched on that in the 16 Man progression thread).:
Ah gotchaaaa. Yea gets a little bit confusing with the similar names and all the slingers lol. Thanks for the info! :D

Very nice and clean kill guys!! I think you need more Orbitals though... not quite enough :D

We are working on that, gotta find some more slingers! :cool:

Sounds like someone should change back to Sent... :p

I would consider it for TFB, but she is still 51...I never finished her. But I just hate playing a sent in SV. more of a pain in the butt then fun.

We are working on that, gotta find some more slingers! :cool:

I would consider it for TFB, but she is still 51...I never finished her. But I just hate playing a sent in SV. more of a pain in the butt then fun.

Or Commandos!

The Writhing Horror:

woohooo fenrir! gunslinger animations look so nice. especially the execute ability.. XD

also ive never seen so many snipers :eek: i lold at the flybys . and il ove how you guys have a lightning sorc (my 2nd dps class :))

gj on vid 11/10!

Edited by paowee

woohooo fenrir! gunslinger animations look so nice. especially the execute ability.. XD

also ive never seen so many snipers :eek: i lold at the flybys . and il ove how you guys have a lightning sorc (my 2nd dps class :))

gj on vid 11/10!

That execute is hilarious on daily mobs. You walk up to them, kick 'em in the nuts then blast em in the face.

As long as you can drop orbital... speeling is overrated :p

I am good to go then! :rolleyes:

Where's thin saying "just stuck it" 75 times over the last week? And all the "couldn't beat the second field so everyone instantly died"'s?

If I would have saved the videos from all of our attempts on this fight....I would have filled my HD last week (500gigsish of space taken). If I would have put them in the video.....it would have been an hour -_-

Edited by Grimsblood