Upper Walkways in Rishi SH

Azerdayne

Is there *any* way up to those upper walkways that run between the towers in the new Rishi SH?

I see those little flying disks drawing my attention to them, and it looks like the larger white-lighted one practically stops over the walkways. If only there were a way to jump onto the floating disc ...

Sort of driving me crazy that I can't get up there XD

Is there *any* way up to those upper walkways that run between the towers in the new Rishi SH?

I see those little flying disks drawing my attention to them, and it looks like the larger white-lighted one practically stops over the walkways. If only there were a way to jump onto the floating disc ...

Sort of driving me crazy that I can't get up there XD

Would that be maybe the 2nd achievement on this list?

http://dulfy.net/2018/08/08/swtor-rishi-stronghold-secret-achievements-guide/

Sadly, no, it would not be. Those walkways are at the back of the stronghold and lower down.

There might be a way -- there are hooks on top of some of the towers.

Ahh okay. I've not explored much of it. Just a go through unlocking & then started decorating in the ship.

Thanks for the suggestion. There are piers/walkways in the west/south-west of the SH that are part of the hidden achievement, but those are not the ones I'm talking about.

I'm talking about the ones up, high above the normal walking paths, starting directly over the Hideout PvP arena, that stretch back into the cove, connecting to the (unreachable) upper levels of the sun room, and then crossing up above the hillside room, and the nearby open tower with the large round room.

I kept looking everywhere for doors/stairs to get up there. I was initially hoping it was a way to walk from the overlook into the cove (through upper buildings), but alas, the overlook is totally isolated from travel or quick travel. :(

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...