Gear for Terror from beyond?

LUCASCASADEIS

Have a look in the PTS forum. Coordinated progression guilds have beaten it in far from optimal gear, due to their characters being transfered a long time ago. Many have thought that the content has been too easy in relation to their gear so it's possible that they increase the difficulty somehow when it goes live.I believe I read somewhere that BW originally said that HM TfB was intended for BH/Campaign geared players but this is currently not the case and BH/Campaign doesnt necessarily mean BiS.

Have a look in the PTS forum. Coordinated progression guilds have beaten it in far from optimal gear, due to their characters being transfered a long time ago. Many have thought that the content has been too easy in relation to their gear so it's possible that they increase the difficulty somehow when it goes live.I believe I read somewhere that BW originally said that HM TfB was intended for BH/Campaign geared players but this is currently not the case and BH/Campaign doesnt necessarily mean BiS.

i could read for HM we need ful campaing gear, but i want to knwof or SM