Augments, why did you change them?

ObscureKnight

So I take the time to level a sythweaver for alacrity and Crit augs, and some on on your end who doesn't play this game decides to swap them to Armormech? Come on Austin guys, really what the crap are you doing?

Please place them back with one crafting skill. That way I can keep one toon doing what it has been doing instead of relearning this for no reason other than you guys wanted to be difficult for NO reason.

No one skill could ever craft all augments. They did make some changes a long time ago (like 4.0 or something) that tried to make all crafting trades a little more balanced in usefulness. So a few things went from one skill to another.

• 2 weeks later...
No one skill could ever craft all augments. They did make some changes a long time ago (like 4.0 or something) that tried to make all crafting trades a little more balanced in usefulness. So a few things went from one skill to another.

They completely swapped everything around just to be jerks. For absolutly NO reason.

The OP is referring, I think, to the fact that the new craftable augments (yellow 46 / 236) are not distributed in the same way among the skills as the augments up to 228. And yes, that's somewhat short of the best idea ever.

But the older augments are still where they were before 5.6 was released.

Im going to take a guess that its to balance out the disperity between economic benefits of each crafter. Example armsmech generally makes defensive augment? These probably are in less demand compared to offensive augments simply due to the basic party make up. Throwing the armsmech a few of these new offensive augments may help this disperity? ...just a thought.

-Ashur