Funny stuff BW - great setup

Mursie

Ranked arenas are awesome. Really good job.

Today we got to see a marauder with 1500 expertise que the entire day wearing battlemaster relics and recruit gear...with 24k health. he never did more than 4k total dmg in an arena.

Meanwhile... despite repeatedly getting him on my team while in solo que ranked... the teams I face are made up of multiple "matchless" guildies abusing the que mechanic to have a "premade" in a solo setting

good stuff - The matchless guild really has no floor when it comes to poor sportsmanship. Que solo ques synchronized to get a quasi premade... check. Que specs that have you setup flagged as dps..but infact you're heals (GLORY) check.

solo que is a constant reminder that no matter what, the human element will stoop to any low to exploit and circumvent the system... competition is not desired here... only exploitation for rating advantage.

Bioware - your bolster and expertise system are fail. That a player can repeatedly que ranked wz's wearing 1500 exp unauged 24k health pool stats.. against 32K full expertise players... is an abomination. Sure, you can't make the players actually play and I suspect this mara ahole would just sit in a corner if all stats were equal..but he's having more fun trolling fellow solo rated players doing what he's doing now.

And kudos to you matchless. A guild of cowards with inflation ratings that have zero substance. You are the arod's of swtor. farming rating in solo que's via exploitation. gratz.

#1 We dont queue sync

#2 That 24k Marauder cost me like 60 rating today

#3 This game does suck. Once I reclaim my Rank 1 Sorc Rating in Solo queue and break 2k in Group I will be quitting.

#4 The only reason I queue as a healer in solo is because I got sick and tired of being the focus target, every game, every time. I had a ceiling of around 2180 because I couldn't carry hard enough. Needless to say, having to play a "gimp healer" in solo queue in order to even survive is one of the reasons I am quitting.

Edited by Xeraz

lol' glory's boyfriends coming to defend. Hey racter .. synch que more for your bs rating.

Glory's rating means nothing. He's playing 4v4 solo rateds against 4 dps...and he's actually heals.. it's actually worse than the hybrid pt's.

Enjoy your 2k rating glory..means nothing. You exploit a system for a bogus rating..gratz.. you can win 4v4's against 4 dps.. when you in fact are healing putting out 300 to 400k heals in arena... flagged as dps.

what a joke. Exploit more bad. There is no honor ... in your glory. Just cowardice and exploitation.

lol' glory's boyfriends coming to defend. Hey racter .. synch que more for your bs rating.

Glory's rating means nothing. He's playing 4v4 solo rateds against 4 dps...and he's actually heals.. it's actually worse than the hybrid pt's.

Enjoy your 2k rating glory..means nothing. You exploit a system for a bogus rating..gratz.. you can win 4v4's against 4 dps.. when you in fact are healing putting out 300 to 400k heals in arena... flagged as dps.

what a joke. Exploit more bad. There is no honor ... in your glory. Just cowardice and exploitation.

I hit 2133 with Madness before I switched over. Hybrids dominate solo queue. If you can't guard or heal you might as well not queue.

I'm just a guy that knows you're a fraud. and everyone else reading this will become enlightened as well. Perhaps you don't care about my message.. no matter... what little efame you think your exploited rating brings... just know that words like mine shine the light on the asterick of fraud and cowardice that rating really has.

oh, and feel free to keep replying to my remarks.. you only further validate that they speak truth and require your attention.

Edited by Mursie

Mad cuz bad or mad cuz pub... Not sure. Also lol @ you being an AP tank calling out a DPS sorc for healing.

actually I run full A/P. I'm not good enough to hybrid. I don't have the energy management capability. I run full deeps.. it's all i know. But good try.

oh and racter... you got a lil white paste hanging off your chin there bud... just fyi.

#1 We dont queue sync

#4 The only reason I queue as a healer in solo is because I got sick and tired of being the focus target, every game, every time. I had a ceiling of around 2180 because I couldn't carry hard enough. Needless to say, having to play a "gimp healer" in solo queue in order to even survive is one of the reasons I am quitting.

this is true but exploiting your spec to get a certain ranking is your answer? good god man.

Que-syncing? Hmm elaborate a bit more on this. I'm just a grumpy solo star who has alot of fun playing a jug.

Hey wait a sec, is this que sync bizzness a reason why I've played almost 400 games, yet never fought on the same team with alot of pot5 "elites"? Not a big deal I'd suppose. Syncing exists as a form of supposed "que-security", no?

Alot of matches go to random overkill in the acid. No que sync could counter that anyway. But I know there are some top rated players out there that don't perform this syncstuff. Come to think of it, our solo community is getting smaller 'eh? A sync attempt would be much more obvious now than before lol, for most of us are always in the ring, and always together as much as against.

this is true but exploiting your spec to get a certain ranking is your answer? good god man.

I'd take a sin/PT that can guard over my spec 95% of the time.

Group queue is all that matters glory dear

If only this were true. I use to think the Group queue meant more since Solo was essentially the exploited/hybrid/nonsense queue. Group queue isn't turning out to be much different.

:rak_03:

:cool:

Edited by Xeraz

Come on guys, let's be fair here, a sorcerer's burst skill tree just happens to be so easily shut down it makes them prime targets to get a good *** whooping. The sustain spec provides a good amount of mobility which makes it somewhat viable in rated but falls short on burst. It just does not have the burst to pressure healers and suffers from serious resource issues. Despite the nice long threads pointing these facts out, BW has really done nothing to fix the issues.

Not everyone wants to go reroll and put the effort into playing a class that is viable. Especially when they don't enjoy any of those classes or the particular spec that is viable.

Tank hybrids would be less of an issue if BW would gimp the tank stance if one hasn't specced enough into the tank tree. And of course, making certain trees weak unless a person happens to be using the right stance.

Personally, I put the blame on BW for the hybrid issues we are seeing in ranked arenas. They seriously need to step up on class balance by adding changes with minor patches. Constant tweaking with frequent communication with the player base is the best way to fix class balance and alleviate everyone's frustration.

As for syncing queues, well, unless people are seeing people leaving arenas right at the start of the match, it's doubtful that it's happening. It would be very difficult to ensure four people make it onto one team. And of course, leaving arenas results in lost rating points and leaving too many makes syncing counter productive.

actually I run full A/P. I'm not good enough to hybrid. I don't have the energy management capability. I run full deeps.. it's all i know. But good try.

oh and racter... you got a lil white paste hanging off your chin there bud... just fyi.

Loooool def mad cuz bad. 1361 on an AP PT what a champion. Only 170 less than my concealment op. So good. Rofl

Edited by Racter

solo queue has always been a joke

4s has been dead since before it started. to think what this game could have been if they had cross server and ranked back at 1.2 and monthly or bi-monthly balance passes...

oh well, hope that wildstar or the wow xpac make ranked/arena more interesting

Loooool def mad cuz bad. 1361 on an AP PT what a champion. Only 170 less than my concealment op. So good. Rofl

except it's an AP vanguard. and playing pub solo que is a hell of alot different than playing imp solo que.

Keep trying though... you're bound to make a valid point sooner or later.