Cashflow Help

Riggz

Hey I'm currently a level 44 Sith Warrior Juggernaut. I'm having an issue with keeping a good storage of credits in my account. I was wondering if there are any get rich quick schemes are if there is a way for me to start making money. I had roughly 100k and the speeder two ability but I spent all my money on gear from the GTN and now I'm broke. Any advice on how to get soem money would be appreciated.

(p.s yes I'm new to MMO's so I'm looking for some friendly player advice and would appreciate not being flammed)

Hey I'm currently a level 44 Sith Warrior Juggernaut. I'm having an issue with keeping a good storage of credits in my account. I was wondering if there are any get rich quick schemes are if there is a way for me to start making money. I had roughly 100k and the speeder two ability but I spent all my money on gear from the GTN and now I'm broke. Any advice on how to get soem money would be appreciated.

(p.s yes I'm new to MMO's so I'm looking for some friendly player advice and would appreciate not being flammed)

Why would you spend money on gear when you can pvp and get gear? Or commendation gear. Only gear i would ever buy is top level modable gear. Making money in this game is stupidly simple i dont see how anyone could ever not have money.

You could probably solo BT for money.

Other than that, I'd recommend not buying much gear on the GTN. I stayed geared up the whole time while leveling by getting orange quest rewards and putting in quest reward mods or ones I crafted.

Also, you get a fair chunk change just by regular questing.

I spent all my money on gear from the GTN

This right here is your problem. There is literally ZERO reason to buy any gear in this game prior to hitting 50, even then there's not much reason to. Quest rewards and putting commendation-purchased mods/enhancements/etc into orange gear will keep you well-geared through your entire levelling experience.

I spent all my money on gear from the GTN

This is your problem. If you quest and don't spend money on anything extraneous, you'll have plenty of money fast enough. Otherwise, it's all about playing the market. Figure out what people want, and how to give it to them.

Some hints:

Never buy gear on GTN. You get what you need from quests, FPs, comms, etc

Hold off on crew skills until max level. One, they cost creds and two, they will change over time and what looks good today might not be tomorrow. See slicing, biochem, cyber

Do all quests and kill EVERYTHING between objectives

When selling items on GTN look at what similar items are selling for so you can price accordingly. Don't just accept the default price.

Do that and you will make more than enough creds.

Edited by PjPablo

So what I need to do is to cease buying gear off of the GTN and find some good orange gear from either PvP vendors with warzone commendations or get orange gear from quest gear and simply keep it modded well, and quest and pvp for credits

So what I need to do is to cease buying gear off of the GTN and find some good orange gear from either PvP vendors with warzone commendations or get orange gear from quest gear and simply keep it modded well, and quest and pvp for credits

ANY orange gear. Orange gear stats are completely 100% dependent on the pieces you place in them, so you can use literally any piece of orange gear in a given slot and as long as you put good mods in it you're good to go. If you're level 44 without fully or almost fully orange gear, I'd say something is terrible wrong. From about mid-20s on, if not earlier, your head/chest/legs/feet/weapon should all be orange.