dating

megaforceblade

Can i fin d a gf on swtor

Sure OP, let me introduce you to my friend Andrea. She's starting veterinary school to save kittens after she graduates and <3 playing TOR when she's not out clubbing with her girls.

She wants me to tell you her mic's broken ATM but she's getting a new one soon, and just to PM for now.

Hi OP nice to meet you :pHere is pic of me wat do u think? Oops wrong one lol here is me :D:d:d Let's PM now pls :)
Edited by Joesixxpack

You can, but odds are she'll be a he.

Mostly

Men

Role

Playing

Girls

^ Seriously. This.

Unless you can see the other person on skype, webcam, ect, always assume it's another man by default. It's also mostly okay to judge by voice chat as well, but you know, hormones can alter the voice, so if you head down that path, do so with both eyes open & aware of what may come.

Edit: And even if you decide to trust the webcam, still make them put up a sign with your name on it or something. There's looping software for webcams, where people can fake their display. You'll see a loop of a beautiful woman on your screen and in reality, it's a middle aged pervert on the other end.

Edited by Aeristash

You can, but odds are she'll be a he.

Mostly

Men

Role

Playing

Girls

-Another- general rule of thumb, if you meet a "lesbian" in game, its a man pretending to be a lesbian trying to find another lesbian to act out his not so secret lesbian fantasies with.

Its so bad in every mmo that lets you make a bio for your char i have to put the following in it:

"No I am not a lesbian. Nor am I interested in helping all you men pretending to be women act out your lesbian fantasies."

Edited by XiamaraSimi

-Another- general rule of thumb, if you meet a "lesbian" in game, its a man pretending to be a lesbian trying to find another lesbian to act out his not so secret lesbian fantasies with.

Its so bad in every mmo that lets you make a bio for your char i have to put the following in it:

"No I am not a lesbian. Nor am I interested in helping all you men pretending to be women act out your lesbian fantasies."

That is why I play on PvP servers in any MMO I play. If someone bothers me enough, I just kill them. That usually gets the point across.

Regardless of what some of these "people" say there are girls that play SWTOR but a lot of them will already have a boyfriend or they will not appreciate the fact that you are looking for a girlfriend instead of a friend first.

Some ladies do not appreciate you coming on like you are. Try to be a friend first and get to know them first and don't push. I know for my friends and myself we enjoy playing video games with our boyfriends but they were friends first and we learn to trust and respect each other first.

Regardless of what some of these "people" say there are girls that play SWTOR but a lot of them will already have a boyfriend or they will not appreciate the fact that you are looking for a girlfriend instead of a friend first.

Some ladies do not appreciate you coming on like you are. Try to be a friend first and get to know them first and don't push. I know for my friends and myself we enjoy playing video games with our boyfriends but they were friends first and we learn to trust and respect each other first.

op wants a girlfriend to have fun with, not to dance on some prudes short leash to curry favor for diminished returns on their investment. :rolleyes:

Edited by Aeristash

op wants a girlfriend to have fun with, not to dance on some prudes short leash to curry favor for diminished returns on their investment. :rolleyes:

And how did your come up with this comment from what she said? She said to be friends with a person first. I don't see a problem with that. Instead of jumping straight to a girlfriend, what is wrong with being friends and having fun instead of automatically looking for a girlfriend?

I know my boyfriend and I started out as friends and did things together, roleplay, game stuff and got to know each other as a friend and then a relationship developed. I don't see where her comment about being friends made her a prude because she suggested to be friends first.

:rolleyes:

And how did your come up with this comment from what she said? She said to be friends with a person first. I don't see a problem with that. Instead of jumping straight to a girlfriend, what is wrong with being friends and having fun instead of automatically looking for a girlfriend?

I know my boyfriend and I started out as friends and did things together, roleplay, game stuff and got to know each other as a friend and then a relationship developed. I don't see where her comment about being friends made her a prude because she suggested to be friends first.

:rolleyes:

How do you not see it? It's prudery to put emphasis on formalities and self restraint. He's not trying to impress the parents or put a ring on someones finger, Op wants to spend his time having fun with a girlfriend in the love zone, not expending his energy whining & dining a friend in the friend zone on the off chance that they may find him suitable material. Grinding for affection & trying to assuage psychological barriers of trust is boring work and relationships are supposed to be fun. Compatibility & adaptions are best figured out during the lovers period, not the friends period, as the perspective of emotions & boundaries fundamentally alters. :)

Edited by Aeristash

Aeristash: "Not immediately hopping into bed with me as soon as i meet you, give you two thumbs up and say "Eeeeeeeeeeeey" means your a prude!" :p

Eh!? Bed hopping!? :o I erm...well... that's... *cough* Intimacy of that level requires proper knowledge of history & preparation, as one flight of fancy could be life threatening. However barring that, I don't see anything wrong with two people getting together and wading through the pool to get an idea of compatibility instead of testing the water temperature one toe at a time. :)

Eh!? Bed hopping!? :o I erm...well... that's... *cough* Intimacy of that level requires proper knowledge of history & preparation, as one flight of fancy could be life threatening. However barring that, I don't see anything wrong with two people getting together and wading through the pool to get an idea of compatibility instead of testing the water temperature one toe at a time. :)

Maybe for you but I been in relationships where they wanted to start off as boyfriend and girlfriend and all they were doing to me is lying to me. The boyfriend I have now we started out as friends and did and still do things together and it is a lot better. Maybe you like being lied to but I don't. I expect someone to be honest with me just as I am honest with them. You lied to me it shows me the type of character you have and if that is what you are going to do, even as just a friend, I sure don't want a person like that for a boyfriend.

I don't see anything wrong with two people starting out as friends and seeing where that leads and that is not someone that is a prude but someone who wants to see where it leads instead of jumping into a relationship. Labeling people as a prude because they would rather to start as friends instead of being a girlfriend is stupid.