Space Dailies

Lavindathar

Hey Guys,

I'm just wondering if there is any real point in doing the Space Dailies.

The rewards, taht I can see can be broken down into :

a) Vanity gear like the flight suits

b) parts for your space ship

c) The epic bag

Now,

a) Fairly useless. If I want to save for these, I can I guess. But im not fussed.

b) The parts are nice, the level 25 one helped me a lot whilst levelling. But I can buy better ones at 50 no for cash off the GTM? So basically, the parts are redundant? Or am I wrong?

c) Getting a nice level 50 epic would be nice, but prices fluctuate, and the cash recieved may not be worth the time invested to save the fleet commendations.

So, what are your thoughts?

I actually have fun doing the space missions. You make a fair amount of credits while doing them all, and I use that to fund missions.

I actually like the space combat though. If you don't, then you might just want to skip the Space Dailies.

Only one worth it at 50 is Impossibru! Its incredibly boring you fly around for a good 2 minutes just dodging rocks while an enemy fighter pilot shoots at you randomly while you cant shoot him cuz hes off screen. 8 Minutes long... really.. couldnt cut that crappy part out? Also 1 space **** against that many baddies... rediculous. I know its called Imossible, but thats plain redic. But hey, you get 3 daily commedations for it. /yank Edited by Azzkickrr

I enjoy them, but I've done a lot of them now.

Sounds like a daily to me.

I'm mainly wondering whether I can buy better parts than is availble from the vendor?

In the GTN, yes. Crafters make Spaceship upgrades that are the best in slot.

Well I saved and saved for the epic box since, like you, I ran out of other things to buy pretty quickly (I had already bought all the ship upgrades I wanted with commendations). Eventually I got enough commendations and what was in it? Some garbage level 47 Jedi Knight gear. I play a Trooper, and I wasn't expecting it would necessarily fit my class - that's fine since the stuff is BoE, but it wasn't even level 50 or 49 gear. I think I managed to get rid of it for 25k in the end.

So yeah the Commendations are pretty useless unless you need ship upgrades, or want the social gear (I didn't). You can make a little money from doing the dailies I guess, but however much you like them they'll get boring eventually. Especially since you're very limited in the ones that are worth doing at 50, and those are too easy when you've maxed out your ship upgrades.

Shame, since I actually enjoyed the space combat.