Companion Vanishing After Using Star Fortress Elevator.

Elemutation

Companion Vanishing After Using Star Fortress Elevator.

Nothing to worry about. She just got off on a different floor. Call her on your holo-transmitter to find out where she went....

*Yo! Where you at?*

*No! I told you to get to the top floor!*

*O.K. I know the roof is the top, but it's not the top floor. It's the roof.*

*Just meet me on the top floor, yeah?*

*Sorry about that, fellas. Just give me a couple of minutes, yeah? My girlfriend will be here in a jiff. Then we can get this brawl going.*

*What do you mean you ain't waiting?*

*Awe! Don't start shooting, now! Can't you wait a little....*

*Damn.... Got wiped...*

Edited by WorldSmasher

Happens all the time to me, too, it's very annoying.

But the worst is that (unlike SWTOR years ago) I can't summon companions from the small crafting menu (which is sorted by highest influence, which are probably your favorites)... Instead you have to block your vision and pull up the huge Contacts window, minimize or scroll past any Alerts you haven't finished or whatever else, to get to the companion you want.

For example, Xalek, he's way in the bottom-most category, past Alerts, Main Characters, Companions (Malavai or Elara depending) and then at the bottom of "Other Followers". I happen to like several of the "Other Followers" even though you sadly can't customize a lot of them, and this makes using them a hassle.

Having to do that every single time I use an elevator... really annoying.

I've also been getting this issue, and it's incredibly annoying. :mad:

I've found a "sort of" workaround for it, though - dismiss your companion just before you enter the elevator and then resummon them after you get out. It's still a pain in the neck, but you can do both of those using the companion frame so you don't need to keep scrolling through the list of companions and contacts.

• 2 weeks later...
I just played a Star Fortress for the first time in ages, so I wasn't aware of this bug. Stepped out into a room with mainly standard strength enemies, so didn't bother to put my shield up since my main companions can normally keep my health up without difficulty, then suddenly realised my health had dropped below half and there was no sign of my companion. Got wiped before I had time to recognise what was going on and sort out some self-healing. Very annoying, not least because I then had to drop several thousand credits in armour repairs.

• 5 months later...

This is still happening. Running the Hoth Star Fortress and my companion disappears after every turbo lift. I have to resummon it (if I remember).

Best part is I tried submitting this as a bug report in game and got a "trouble submitting your ticket" twice. Coming back after a year away and glad to see it's still the same buggy game.

• 4 months later...

Still happening a year later.

Bioware you suck because you don't give a %@#$

SOME OF US PAY MONEY EVERY MONTH TO YOUR SERVICE WE EXPECT ANSWERS AND PATCHES FIXING THESE ISSUES.

Seriously..total ********.