Only the good stuff

TheTopper

So there seems to be allot of negative feedback on these forums. I felt it high time to get some positive stuff out there for fans to read! Of course this game has bugs, what computer game in the world launched perfectly?! People seem to have forgotten the excitment they felt for this game before launch. Personally this game has surpassed all expectations! So I felt it would be a good idea to mention just a few good things I like about this game.

GREAT customer service, the problems are getting adressed (even if your problem isnt the top priority) they are friendly, which I say is amazing since they have to read all the garbage people send them about how they "are not doing a good job." Uh... these are people, they deserve some respect, stop being so rude to them.

AMAZING game play. Glitches, yes; bugs, yes; perfect game, no; REVOLUTIONARY GAME PLAY, YES! All mmo's have certain similarities, thats what makes them mmo's! However, this is the first full Video mmo that has run this smoothly that I know of! The flow of abilities makes it seem like playing in a video even during quests and battling.

These are only two of the many many things I LOVE about this game! The development team deserves more than two thumbs up for this game! It is my hope my fellow SWTOR players will post positive feedback here, things you like about the game and so forth!

Please I BEG you trolls to stay away from this thread.