[Recruiting] Cute Pink Banthas

siegeshot

Story:

Once upon a time, about 10 or so years ago, there was a happy Mirialan girl hopping through the forest. It was a crisp and cool spring morning on Tatooine when she was exploring, and pretending to be a Republic Commando. She did this every day and was quite familiar with the forest, but didn't ever let her guard down. It was good that she remained aware and diligent, because she heard some rustling in the brush!

Her immediate thought was that she was being followed. Not taking this seriously she brought her training blaster she had just got for her birthday out and looked around, thinking surely it was some kind of random prank even though there was no evidence of this it is what she hoped to keep herself from being scared.

Following with her eyes the rustling sound she proceeded to hear an urgent "Yelp!" from the direction that the rustling had went.

The young lady wasn't allowed to keep pets at her house, but that wasn't going to deter her from helping the wild animals. It definitely sounded like a local wild animal and it sounded very urgent!

She ran as fast as her little legs would go, tiny training blaster at the ready, prepared to ... well, she didn't really know. She was just running towards the urgent yelping because the animal sounded very scared!

She arrived to a secluded grove that she did not recognize, only to see a strange little elephant-like creature hanging upside down from a tree. A vine wrapped around its foot. It was only a few inches off the ground now and was frantically fighting this vine to get loose. As the vine begins to ascend, taking the fuzzy little creature with it, Pears wasn't even remotely scared; she knew exactly what to do.

What she did next is amazing by anyone's standards, let alone how young she was. She defiantly yelled at the vine! She said, "Hey vine, why don't you pick on someone your own size!" Then weirdly enough she actually seemed to get its attention. This also startled the little creature and so it stopped thrashing for a few seconds. This gave her long enough to shoot the vine and free the little creature.

The critter fell the few inches back to the ground with a tiny *thump* and the vine recoiled seemingly in pain. The little creature ran behind Pears and whimpered as more vines started to descend. Pears grabbed the now dirty fuzzball and took off running in the direction that she came.

When she came back her parents were worried sick. She explained to them what had happened except neglecting the part about the critter actually being with her. She had asked it to stay hidden temporarily so she could make sure it was okay to reveal itself.

The young Mirialan reluctantly included finally that the critter had "followed her back" and that "it didn't appear to have a family" and made giant googly eyes to try to seal the deal. The parents said due to showing such heroism and bravery she could keep the animal on one condition. That if the parents ever came back she would hand it back over to them. She said, "No problem."

The parents walked away, relieved their little daughter was okay, commenting that they'd never seen a pink Bantha before and that they need to save up to get her a blaster rifle for her next birthday. The youngling and the cute pink bantha did just fine after that and were careful to avoid that grove, vowing to come back when they were stronger.

The The Cute Pink Banthas are recruiting at this time! We're looking for 2-3 semi dedicated-ish individuals who are interested in conquesting but need help figuring it out and need a guild to call their home! We already have a guild ship and are just a few people short of reaching leaderboards. This's been a difficult week and several people in the guild are very busy due to the usual life stuff so it seems like a good opportunity to bring a few new folks on board.

For conquesting specifically, whether the planet stuff, crafting, pvp, gsf, or group finder FP's are your thing, they're all fine and welcome here. Right now we have 1-2 people trying to do each as they can. We don't care about the whole killing the turrets, pvp NPC's, and commanders... it's just troll bait. /shrug

We operate on PST starting around 4-5pm into the evening were usually just doing dailies or light WZ/GSF on the Repub side until this conquest thing came along. We have an Emp side but can't commit enough time to it to keep people entertained. We occasionally look for one addition to do dailies and Flashpoints (depending on time) with. Very casual. No voice chats until after a long vetting process and only if we need Mumble for HM FP / daily / pvp / whatever coordinations and some light chat. No time requirements, just try your best to be active. We have a private forum for RP stories, strategies and news) so no worries about the outside reading your RP stories.

Working adults where this's their tiny piece of get away. No drama. I can heal up through hard mode FP/Ops and whatever else the overworlds can throw at me, so don't worry about needing a healer. But either way you're free to play whatever you want. Guild vault with five tabs, four of which are private for co-op crafting. Trust is a huge huge issue. There has to be full trust. There can also be zero drama / stress / anxiety. We expect you to be cool headed, polite, calm, reasonable, understanding, empathetic, and tolerant. Basically we expect nothing but moral high ground at all times. You can be silly but:: moral high ground.

History: We been created technically since guild creation existed some time in 2011 but the long version is...

(prior to Banthas we were Bunnies, Clerks, Brotherhood backwards through WoW and UO back in '97, then Swords of Chaos (text based on BBS) back through '95 or so. So we're very experienced mmo'ers...) I'm not exactly sure when it was we technically joined TOR, it was day 1 of guild pre set up, whenever that was. We preordered. We were in the guild recruitment system. We were in the guild placement program. Early launch.

Die hard set on RP, casual, just going with the flow. You don't have to RP, but if you're on Beregrin you probably already do. We only roleplay our characters, and have full stories in the forum. You can do either, both, or neither. It's totally up to you. We just expect you to be tolerant of us, and vice versa.

I think that's about it. If you're still reading please direct message me if you wanted to talk and we'll hook up in game and talk. You may have seen me. I go by Lancer.

Edited by siegeshot

• 4 months later...

Update bump. One of our members decided to focus on personal life so we needed to add a member. Personal life is #1 so them leaving was a-okay with us! We'll all be playing Makeb and grinding HM FP's and all of the dailies we can possibly handle. :p

Thanks all!

Edited by siegeshot

• 1 year later...

We virtually never recruit, but due to conquests and what it looks like it's going to require to get on the leaderboard, I'm looking for 2-3 people max who need a conquest home that want to be a part of our team. Message Lancer in game or PM me and let me know.

Thanks.

:jawa_biggrin:Shout out to Lancer,its a awesome set of peeps youd all be lucky to join them best wishes .

Thanks buddy, appreciate it. Sadly it looks like the super guilds are eating everyone up right now. Maybe next week... it's worth the wait to get good people.