Bastion Server Community...Being Nice!!!???

odawgg

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

and then facerollers, nothing personal came last night and and ruiend it and massacred people

muahaha and i forgot the other healer's name, they mean :(

at round ~10-11pm onwards place turned into mid wars lol.

Edited by paowee

and then facerollers, nothing personal came last night and and ruiend it and massacred people!

muahaha and i forgot the other healer's name, they mean :(

at round ~10-11pm onwards place turned into mid wars lol.

LOL <3

Bummed I missed it... damn real life.

LOL <3

Bummed I missed it... damn real life.

When I logged off around 1-2ish am ST, fight was still going on. Also camping and getting camped by the teleporter was nice. Also to the people killing that L47 dude trying to get his PVP mid daily done.. shame on yous! :o. And be prepared for the following Gen Chat wars that will ensue. I quote "hey we have a line here!", after being DFA'd and Orbital'd and Smashed.

People seem to wait for someone to cap before they engage in PVP though. Prior to that everyone was just chilling in mid, waiting for anybody to do anything. And then a bunch of imperial traitor scum comes and ganks from behind >_<

Edited by paowee

When I logged off around 1-2ish am ST, fight was still going on. Also camping and getting camped by the teleporter was nice. Also to the people killing that L47 dude trying to get his PVP mid daily done.. shame on yous! :o. And be prepared for the following Gen Chat wars that will ensue. I quote "hey we have a line here!", after being DFA'd and Orbital'd and Smashed.

People seem to wait for someone to cap before they engage in PVP though. Prior to that everyone was just chilling in mid, waiting for anybody to do anything. And then a bunch of imperial traitor scum comes and ganks from behind >_<

LOL nice... we'll prob be over there this wkend to stir it up some more. Perhaps even take it over a create a toll and cash in on this event. ;)

Toll and cash to be able to cap mid would be nice. You should make a video of it and post to POT5, "How a real pvp server should be". Do you accept Purple Military Gear companion gifts? I have lotz. Edited by paowee

Toll and cash to be able to cap mid would be nice. You should make a video of it and post to POT5, "How a real pvp server should be". Do you accept Purple Military Gear companion gifts? I have lotz.

LOL... we actually plan on streaming it... just hoping I get my PC back in action in time. hopefully tonight. Just got married a week ago and doing a complete wipe on PC while moving the wifey into the house. Lots going on but when I log in THIS is first priority.

Should be pretty funny and if it goes as planned I'll def post the link. You can click on legacy name in sig and follow too.

It really is WW3, because when someone dies with an orb at the pylon, it will kill at least two more if there are that many people around. Ganking starts a war in that area. I make it happen.

FYP.

Smokey the Sith says "only YOU can prevent truces"

If you are solo and want to do the PvP community a solid, you pick up an orb, yell "HEZBOLLAH" and attack the line.

Who cares about the Pylons? i dont,most people trying to complete that have limited playing time or something i bet or one 50,grow a pair boys and go out and do some rather than picking apart people standing there,geesh and you guys call yourselves Pvper's.

Who cares about the Pylons? i dont,most people trying to complete that have limited playing time or something i bet or one 50,grow a pair boys and go out and do some rather than picking apart people standing there,geesh and you guys call yourselves Pvper's.

We are pvp'ers because pvp = player versus player, grow a pair and have fun getting ganked scrub.

We are pvp'ers because pvp = player versus player, grow a pair and have fun getting ganked scrub.

Being a Gunn Commando, I love waiting til someone tries to cap and lighting some pve gear scrub up with a couple of buddies, seeing the line jump is great.

If you aren't fighting to get the pylon roll RP so you can go to the intergalactic DMV proper.

Being a Gunn Commando, I love waiting til someone tries to cap and lighting some pve gear scrub up with a couple of buddies, seeing the line jump is great.

If you aren't fighting to get the pylon roll RP so you can go to the intergalactic DMV proper.

Didnt you start a thread ************ about how pubs were killing pubs?