Tionese columi and rakata gear

Vyoli

LI HM will drop rakata chest, HM Kraggas palace, and Eternity Vault, and sm Denova and Terror Drom beyond all drop rakata pieces. :)

None of these are in the group finder however, except for Lost Island Hm, so you'll need to get a group together for the runs! I'd recommend trying them SM first as well, just to get the mechanics down.

Hello, i've just arrived as an lvl50 sith sorcerer and i wonder how to get a full set of rakata force master's gear.(or force mystic's gear)

From worse gear to best gear:

-Columi: Eternity Vault Story Mode. Hard mode Flashpoints. Vendor using Columi medals.

-Rakata: Eternity Vault Hard mode/Nightmare mode. Denova Story mode. Karagga's Palace hard mode and Nightmare mode. Lost Island Hard mode.

-Campaign: Denova Hard Mode and Terror From Beyond story mode.

-Dread Guard: Terror From Beyond Hard Mode and Denova Nightmare mode.

yes i know but if a want a specific gear (in this case force master's gear) where should i go?

You have to be more specific. Every set has a "force master". You have Columi Force master, Rakata Force master, Campaign Force master...etc.

You have the vendors in the PVE area of the fleet called "Supplies".

i've seen that the rakata vendor has got force master's gear but it recuires some "unassembeled rakata force master's ......." and how should i get that?

"Unassembled Rakata" pieces drop from bosses in [Hard Mode] Operations, like Karagga's Palace.

Edited by JediMB

i've seen that the rakata vendor has got force master's gear but it recuires some "unassembeled rakata force master's ......." and how should i get that?

-Columi: Eternity Vault Story Mode. Hard mode Flashpoints. Vendor using Columi medals.

-Rakata: Eternity Vault Hard mode/Nightmare mode. Denova Story mode. Karagga's Palace hard mode and Nightmare mode. Lost Island Hard mode.

-Campaign: Denova Hard Mode and Terror From Beyond story mode.

-Dread Guard: Terror From Beyond Hard Mode and Denova Nightmare mode

Are u trolling us or what?

Edited by Royox