Looking for Louisiana guild

Fragu

Lvl 56 Sith Assassin looking for a very casual guild comprised of players from Louisiana. Fraygu is my name in game.

If I may ask why do you only want to play with folks from Louisiana?

You are really limiting your options, I mean I've never seen a guild that was specifically all from one state. I've ran into a couple French-Canadian Guilds and some Pacific Islands guilds, but not guilds where all the members were from a single state.

If I may ask why do you only want to play with folks from Louisiana?

You are really limiting your options, I mean I've never seen a guild that was specifically all from one state. I've ran into a couple French-Canadian Guilds and some Pacific Islands guilds, but not guilds where all the members were from a single state.

Probably just wants people that speak his/her language.

Well it's not a deal breaker if its not strictly players from my state. Everyone i know around my area that used to play have moved on to other MMOs now was just curious to see if there were any guilds on the server that are made up of people from Louisiana.

Souls of Fate, (my guild) is spread all over. We have folks from Pennsylvania, New York, Delaware, Massachusetts, Indiana, Florida, Georgia, Virginia, California, New Mexico. A bunch from Texas, a group from Minnesota, a large number of us from Ohio and even one from "That State Up North." We have a few Canadians and a dude from Greece that recently moved to Chicago. At one time we had a Mamber in Australia and one in Uruguay. We have 80 active accounts in guild and an average of 20 - 30 people online during peak times.

If you are looking for an active Pub side guild that also has a strong Imp side presence, check us out. There is a link to our guild site in my signature.

Hit me up in game, here or on our guild website if you are interested.